Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was always pessimistic about this, Ashley must be awful to do deals with, he's an irrational actor rather than a pragmatic businessman, evidenced by him letting his investment slide towards another relegation. I wonder if it has crossed his mind that the club would be more attractive to buyers if it wasn't dying? I saw this coming and it's still gutting, I've been expecting this sort of title change every time I come on here. Even as a fan, if I was a billionaire I'd rather not deal with a man so untrustworthy, that is seemingly prepared to destroy his own assets.

Did anyone think it was going to happen? Really think it was going to happen? How long before Rafa walks?

r u pua buzzn m8?

I think he'll stay til we are either relegated or safe. But, if its true he's on £6m a year I'm sure his scruples will be sorely tested. 

I can tell you are an angry little man this evening.

Soon as Rafa leaves, that's me done with this club too.

Same... the man he is hell stay till the end of the season but then he'll go... once I seen the title  of this thread my heart started to beat so fast I've tears in my eyes... the fat b****** is a cancer to this football club  he will never f***ing leave

He won’t leave if the clause is correct and is probably the only reason he didn’t walk in the summer also who is going to walk when you’re then having to pay 5 million quid. I stopped going fiour year ago because of the fat utterly detestable cunt after over 40 year of being a season ticket holder because he is a cancer on this club.

We will never get a buyer willing to negotiate with this plague cunt

He wants to be like "350m" and someone just to go "okay" and then shake hands and it be done. He doesn't want to negotiate at all.

Even if someone did that, you know he’d then be like “change my mind, make it 400m.” He’s a fucking dick.

Did anyone think it was going to happen? Really think it was going to happen? How long before Rafa walks?

r u pua buzzn m8?

I think he'll stay til we are either relegated or safe. But, if its true he's on £6m a year I'm sure his scruples will be sorely tested. 

I can tell you are an angry little man this evening.

Nah, I'm grand. Just thought you'd be dead chuffed at the prospect of us getting rid of Benitez.

Honestly not the worst news in the world, at least we are not stuck in this will she won't she situation where nothing gets achieved because everyone's afraid to make a decision. On hindsight it was clear this was where we were headed for a while now. The important things now are, for Rafa to stay (not sure why he would) and for us to retain our PL status. If that happens perhaps we'll see a change in ownership in the summer.

Calling her bluff

I wouldn't rule this out at this stage, if I remember rightly (and I'm not also great with that) the deal for Man City was off, days before it was finally confirm. I think it's a common business tactic in these types of deals, brinksmanship. We'll find out soon enough when PCP respond, which will happen as fast as their lawyers can put something together I'm sure of that.