Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sky have been Nuke's mouthpiece for years and will run any story he feeds them. Last night it was bid increased today it's off, are Ashley & Amanda playing each other through the press?

Nuke [emoji38]

Was supposed to say "Mike's" but we can stick with Nuke. Nuke Ashley.

If only...

aJBAaL9.gif

Guest firetotheworks

There's every chance that they met the asking price as well btw. It's specifically the sort of ignorant behaviour that he's known for.

I don’t see how anything has changed. PCP submitted an offer that Ashley didn’t want to accept and that’s it.

Neither is prepared to budge a great deal so they’ll either find a compromise or PCP will walk away. That was always the case.

The only problem is now Fat Mike might up his price because of the new TV deal. PCP will probably be prepared to pay more though if our PL status is assured for next season.

Same same.

You don't see how much has changed?

The language used was pretty insulting to someone who brokers big deals for a living

There's every chance that they met the asking price as well btw. It's specifically the sort of ignorant behaviour that he's known for.

Exactly. The amount of ill feeling he’s created and caused with other chairmen when buying and selling players would suggest he’s a fucking nightmare to deal with. Every possible bit of evidence points to Ashley being the one who’s not playing ball or doing things properly or with even a modicum of respect and class.

The bloke is a weapons grade cunt. Always has been and always will be.

It's amazing how depressed this is making me, I'm grumpy with everyone at home. Cat got told to feck off when she wanted a fuss. Nutted the jehovah's witness that knocked, poor old girl.

I'm so sick of Mike Ashley, honestly how does one man make you want him to die in such a fashion it harps back to the holocaust.

So the club is still for sale yet Ashley uses language that quite clearly says I’m a fucking nightmare, don’t even try to negotiate with me. Any remaining middle eastern interest will be dead in the water after this.

A part of me hopes we go down cos the cunt will have absolute misery for ages. He'll never get a better offer, Rafa will go, the fans will give him shit constantly.

What a gamble this is.

How many relegations does it take for you to learn, it makes no difference, he's not fucking off.

I just think  its  Ashleys way of saying to  the pcp group . Talking is now over you know my price either  paid it or walk away from it. .

That's the hope right ?  Or the alternative is, he never intended to sell at all. He put us up for sale so he could avoid giving Rafa funds in the summer, timed this so it's too late to do things properly.

Sounds far fetched right ? It's Ashley and his cronies, nothing is too far fetched for them.

A part of me hopes we go down cos the cunt will have absolute misery for ages. He'll never get a better offer, Rafa will go, the fans will give him shit constantly.

What a gamble this is.

How many relegations does it take for you to learn, it makes no difference, he's not fucking off.

I didn't say he would fuck off. I indicated that his investment would be completely fucked.

I just think  its  Ashleys way of saying to  the pcp group . Talking is now over you know my price either  paid it or walk away from it. .

That's the hope right ?  Or the alternative is, he never intended to sell at all. He put us up for sale so he could avoid giving Rafa funds in the summer, timed this so it's too late to do things properly.

Sounds far fetched right ? It's Ashley and his cronies, nothing is too far fetched for them.

Well he's done the latter twice before. I know where I'm placing my bets.

Well he's done the latter twice before. I know where I'm placing my bets.

Bet my house on it mate, i'm with you.

I think people are looking for complicated answers to something that's much more simple.

The consortium became interested when we were about 6th in the league. Since then, the results have slipped and we're a far less enticing prospect. Although PCP may have started off thinking in terms of £250m - £300m, there's no way they can risk that sum now for an asset whose value might slip to £100m (if that).

At the same time, Ashley isn't going to accept a bid of around £100m for a club whose value isn't going to go below that figure and which might easily be worth far more in a few months' time.

The idea that a deal could be struck whereby Ashley would effectively pay back part of the £300m in compensation in the event of relegation is completely unrealistic. He would be bearing the risk of relegation whilst having no say about how much was invested in the transfer window to prevent that happening.

All the signs are that if we stay up, the deal will be back on.

What a gamble this is.

I didn't say he would fuck off. I indicated that his investment would be completely fucked.

NUFC has helped inflate SD far beyond what he's put into the club. He could give the club away and still be quids in. You think he'll stay around if we go down and never come back? He'll drop the club into administration as soon as he's finished with it.

What a gamble this is.

NUFC has helped inflate SD far beyond what he's put into the club. He could give the club away and still be quids in. You think he'll stay around if we go down and never come back? He'll drop the club into administration as soon as he's finished with it.

Good - the quicker, the better.