Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This really is the worst. Even under McClaren we were buying players for fair fees who had potential and a reputation. This is bordering on negligence.

This really is the worst. Even under McClaren we were buying players for fair fees who had potential and a reputation. This is bordering on negligence.

Bordering? :lol:

We've finally got a genuinely world-class manager who could take us places, and we've refused to back him in 3 successive transfer windows. If it were any other club, I'd say it's incomprehensible. But it's us, so I doubt anyone is remotely surprised.

There's definitely been a shift (Benitez has endured three shocking windows) since the arrival of Ashley's Mr Fix-It, aka Justin Barnes.

I know we've tried to rationalise his shit decisions in the past but honestly what's in it for him this time not spending any of the TV money? Carrying on like this is surely only of any benefit if he starts taking money out of the club to pay back the debt he's 'owed'.

Even if this deliberate sabotage/gamble pays off, if he doesn't draw any money out of the club and won't sell the fucking thing what on earth is the point?

Yes I get the SD advertising thing obviously but that doesn't explain why he'd go so far out of his way to gamble with the status of that advertising vehicle.

Fuck me I hate him.

I know we've tried to rationalise his shit decisions in the past but honestly what's in it for him this time not spending any of the TV money? Carrying on like this is surely only of any benefit if he starts taking money out of the club to pay back the debt he's 'owed'.

Even if this deliberate sabotage/gamble pays off, if he doesn't draw any money out of the club and won't sell the fucking thing what on earth is the point?

Yes I get the SD advertising thing obviously but that doesn't explain why he'd go so far out of his way to gamble with the status of that advertising vehicle.

Fuck me I hate him.

Same reason as last January. He rolled the dice and got promotion without spending another penny. This time he probably thinks he can leave it to Rafa keep us up, 17th will do. Plenty of other clubs in the mix, Rafa probably got this. He's that much of a fucking idiot and a cunt.

Fuck me I hate him.

Same reason as last January. He rolled the dice and got promotion without spending another penny. This time he probably thinks he can leave it to Rafa keep us up, 17th will do. Plenty of other clubs in the mix, Rafa probably got this. He's that much of a fucking idiot and a cunt.

Yeah I get that but to what end if he's only going to keep the cash in the club?

I wonder if Ashley is spending nothing and waiting for the costings for the new TV deal in the hope that PCP up their offer, we all know he's so greedy that he probably thinks why spend money on something he intends to sell in a few months, relegation or staying up means nothing to him

Fuck me I hate him.

Yeah I get that but to what end if he's only going to keep the cash in the club?

Increases sale value having cash in the bank, can start using it to clear down the loans he's made to the club.

What’s the score with this cunt and the bit of land behind the gallowgate? Someone on here recently said that he’s removed that bit of land from the club sale (worth around 70 million) which means that even if we are sold he still owns that land which potentially stops any expansion in future (unless the cunt gets more money). Not read anything much on this so if anyone knows anything more or can post a link, thanks in advance.

Fuck me I hate him.

Increases sale value having cash in the bank, can start using it to clear down the loans he's made to the club.

Well yeah that's what I'm saying I think, I mean if he starts taking money out of the club then at least there's motive behind it. What I can't live with atm is how random and shite it all seems.