Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I mean this has been done to death but what's do frustrating about this prick is that ok fine you're not going to buy into the insane prices these days. I could probably live with that if his alternative was to spend big on a quality manager like Rafa then spend a good amount on scouting, coaching, buying youth prospects and make that a thing. The cunt does neither. Ah man. Hate him.

Looking at these it's pathetic really

He's a recap of our top transfers

1. Michael Owen (£17m, 2005)

2. Alan Shearer (£15m, 1996)

3. Georginio Wijnaldum (£14.5m, 2014)

4. Aleksandar Mitrovic (£14m, 2014)

5. Florian Thauvin (£13m, 2014)

6= Jacob Murphy (£12m, 2017)

6= Jonjo Shelvey (£12m, 2015)

6= Andros Townsend (£12m, 2015)

6= Matt Ritchie (£12m, 2016)

10. Fabricio Coloccini (£10.3m, 2008)

11= Obafemi Martins (£10m, 2006)

11= Dwight Gayle (£10m, 2016)

Only signed ten players over £10m in our history. [emoji38]

FFS  [emoji38] Fulham have just done it 6 times in 3 weeks  [emoji38]

We're dirt. Gone for a piss when it's our round type of scum.

The stat i saw today i think went, Fulham have signed 6 players this window for over £10m, we've done that only 13 times (i think) in Ashley's entire 10 year ownership.

Pathetic man, he's just a leech.

We have only signed 9 or 10 players for over 10m in our history 5 of those were signed by Robson,Keegan and Souness and

I mean this has been done to death but what's do frustrating about this prick is that ok fine you're not going to buy into the insane prices these days. I could probably live with that if his alternative was to spend big on a quality manager like Rafa then spend a good amount on scouting, coaching, buying youth prospects and make that a thing. The cunt does neither. Ah man. Hate him.

Yep that's the point isn't it. If he said right we've made say £25m and all that is going on youth, training ground upgrades etc you could see sort of, the theory in it.

What he does makes no sense to us, and most football knowledgeable people i would hope. What we are is simply a way to make him money because we're just one big billboard for his shitty sports shops. The man is an empty vessel, a moral less piece of shit.

The stat i saw today i think went, Fulham have signed 6 players this window for over £10m, we've done that only 13 times (i think) in Ashley's entire 10 year ownership.

Pathetic man, he's just a leech.

We have only signed 9 players for over 10m in our history 4 of those were signed by Robson,Keegan and Souness

Thanks but i already knew i got that wrong, it was a close guess, not close enough though.

Yep that's the point isn't it. If he said right we've made say £25m and all that is going on youth, training ground upgrades etc you could see sort of, the theory in it.

What he does makes no sense to us, and most football knowledgeable people i would hope. What we are is simply a way to make him money because we're just one big billboard for his shitty sports shops. The man is an empty vessel, a moral less piece of shit.

At least it would be a smart, consistent plan, and you could even hire a quality Wenger type who would love to develop young players. Even the fans would probably take it imho.

At least it would be a smart, consistent plan, and you could even hire a quality Wenger type who would love to develop young players. Even the fans would probably take it imho.

Aye, at least we could see something, some sort of plan.

Guest chopey

I think we need to put pressure on Ryder and the Chronicle to report the truth rather than what the club feeds them, I've just read a tweet from Ryder saying that Newcastle can't afford the £8 million for the new left back without a hint of sarcasm.

Ashley shite's on us on a daily basis and the Chronicle just stands back and writes his quote, it's so Fucking pathetic.

I think we need to put pressure on Ryder and the Chronicle to report the truth rather than what the club feeds them, I've just read a tweet from Ryder saying that Newcastle can't afford the £8 million for the new left back without a hint of sarcasm.

Ashley shite's on us on a daily basis and the Chronicle just stands back and writes his quote, it's so Fucking pathetic.

I'm sure all of the recent Chronic(le) pieces questioning the club, spending, Ashley have all been written by Mark Douglas or a couple of other guys.

Have yet to see (unless I missed it) an article by Ryder ('Chief Sports Writer') questioning or raising concerns about anything that's going on.

Once read about the running joke (because we're so cheap/small time) that for a club with Category 1 Academy status we don't send scouts to youth tournaments outside the city limits (including the major international tourneys).

Guest The Little Waster

After all them Ole Soderberg's and Fabio Zamblera's I'm not surprised. Developing youth is a waste of pennies when you can do bargain basement shopping.

And yet one Andy Carroll nets him £35m

Edited : )

And then demands top dollar when anyone tries to buy the club. So so frustrating.

Once read about the running joke (because we're so cheap/small time) that for a club with Category 1 Academy status we don't send scouts to youth tournaments outside the city limits (including the major international tourneys).

Well I can categorically confirm that we didn’t allow a scout to go the recent/ ongoing U19 tournament.

Guest chopey

Someone just posted a picture on twitter of the stadium taken today and it looks totally run down, fuckin disgrace

Someone just posted a picture on twitter of the stadium taken today and it looks totally run down, fuckin disgrace

was rain and edited

Does need a good wash though tbf

Aye alreet. Edited [emoji38]