Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Covmag - it makes for depressing reading. But sadly there are many match goers who are either beyond help or merely don't give enough of a fuck to get involved. For them, the match is about meeting their mates, having a few beers and getting away from the wife and bairns for a few hours. :(

How can people still turn up to be humiliated by the fat parasite, by continuing to attend you are an enabler and are letting generations of fans down. I haven’t been back to St James’ Park for over 10 years and it breaks my heart that I will never feel that raw excitement, the noise, the passion, the sense of belonging, the roar as the ball hits the back of the net and as one the crowd explodes and whatever troubles you have disappear as you soak in the noise and emotion with strangers who become your best mates for 90 minutes. The saddest part for me and my brothers is that we think our time is over and we will never be back, we are from the distant past when we forced McKeag out with pitch invasions and sit down protests. I know there are many people like me that will return when that fat peice of shit is gone, I just hope its not to late. This Old Geordie boot boy wants to come home again, so please walk away and force him out. Enough is enough.

The more these season ticket cancellations are publicised, the better. Make some noise about it, see what happens.

Also, have BT said if Rio will be in the studio for our match on Tuesday? Perfect chance to get a Rio banner up....

The more these season ticket cancellations are publicised, the better. Make some noise about it, see what happens.

Also, have BT said if Rio will be in the studio for our match on Tuesday? Perfect chance to get a Rio banner up....

Fuck Rio, he isn't the enemy.

If Rafa wasn’t here it would be so much easier to just stop watching, stop reading, stop giving the club anything.

We quite often talk about giving money to Mike Ashley by going to games, but he’s taking something far more valuable from all of us, even the ones that don’t go, our time that is. There’s nothing more valuable in this world.

He’s taken it from every single one of us.

Between commuting to and from work and then generally flicking about on my phone. I’d say I must give this place an hour a day at least. Maybe another hour flicking around on newsnow and reading nufc related stories.

Then a Saturday.. 90 mins to watch some turgid shite and another hour venting about it online.

All in all that’s roughly 800 hours a year, multiply that by 13 years, that’s 10,400 hours

That translates to 433 days

Or 1.2 years of our lives. Gone. Wasted.

Anyone young enough to have not spent that amount of time, get out now before it’s too late.

If Rafa wasn’t here it would be so much easier to just stop watching, stop reading, stop giving the club anything.

We quite often talk about giving money to Mike Ashley by going to games, but he’s taking something far more valuable from all of us, even the ones that don’t go, our time that is. There’s nothing more valuable in this world.

Between commuting to and from work and then generally flicking about on my phone. I’d say I must give this place an hour a day at least. Maybe another hour flicking around on newsnow and reading nufc related stories.

Then a Saturday.. 90 mins to watch some turgid s**** and another hour venting about it online.

All in all that’s roughly 800 hours a year, multiply that by 13 years, that’s 10,400 hours

Anyone young enough to have not spent that amount of time, get out now before it’s too late.

Assuming a kid starts going with his dad at age 5, you're about 18, I guess. Doubt many are younger

Then a Saturday.. 90 mins to watch some turgid s**** and another hour venting about it online.

Assuming a kid starts going with his dad at age 5, you're about 18, I guess. Doubt many are younger

I wonder what it would take for every man woman and child to turn their back on the club?

I wonder what it would take for every man woman and child to turn their back on the club?

Change the badge to Sunderland AFC.

Guest reefatoon

Then a Saturday.. 90 mins to watch some turgid shite and another hour venting about it online.

The bit at the top is what I don’t really understand. It’s just as easy to stop watching now as we have a watered down version of Rafa that is being handicapped in his job by the prick of an owner, resorting in Rafa fumbling through games with awful football on show, just trying to scrape the odd point here and there for us to survive. This isn’t really Rafa in charge. This isn’t how he wants to play the game. People just need to stop now. Same with Rafa. Just fuck it all and go. It’s pointless by him and all the fans just dragging this shit on for the rest of the season.

Teams that have gone further than us in the Fa Cup since Ashley arrived:

1 Arsenal 10

2 Chelsea 9

3 Manchester United 8

4 Manchester City 7

5 Everton 6

6 Middlesbrough 5

7 Reading 5

8 West Bromwich Albion 5

9 Blackburn Rovers 5

10 Tottenham Hotspur 5

11 Sheffield Wednesday 4

12 Stoke City 4

13 Burnley 4

14 Leicester City 4

15 Sheffield United 4

16 Aston Villa 4

17 Southampton 4

18 Brighton & Hove Albion 4

19 Fulham 4

20 Huddersfield Town 4

21 West Ham United 4

22 Hull City 4

23 Liverpool 4

24 Crystal Palace 3

25 Birmingham City 3

26 Bolton Wanderers 3

27 Wigan Athletic 3

28 Coventry City 3

29 Cardiff City 3

30 Derby County 3

31 Sunderland AFC 3

32 Swansea City 3

33 Millwall 3

34 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

35 Charlton Athletic 2

36 Crawley Town 2

37 Barnsley 2

38 Watford 2

39 Leeds United AFC 2

40 Preston North End 2

41 Portsmouth 2

42 Leyton Orient 1

43 Bradford City 1

44 Sutton United 1

45 Rochdale AFC 1

46 Blackpool 1

47 Milton Keynes Dons 1

48 Oldham Athletic AFC 1

49 Norwich City 1

50 Oxford United 1

51 Shrewsbury Town 1

52 Lincoln City 1

53 Nottingham Forest 1

54 Bristol Rovers 1

55 Stevenage 1

56 Notts County 1

57 AFC Bournemouth 1

58 Luton Town 1

(edited count did included replays)

Would this work/make sense?

Govt & FA follow the chi debate by introducing a rule that says all the tv money is distributed on the strict basis that it is spent for the club and evidence is transparently shown as to where it goes i.e. staff, stadium costs, wages, transfers, youth facilities. If a club wants to and is able to separately generate commercial revenue through sponsorship fine they can, but the big sky bt gravy train is ring fenced cash.  That keeps money in the league and the game, keeps status quo so city etc dont reject it, but stops the parasites like ashley and maintains at least a constant and equal degree of growth amongst clubs. I'm no accountant so someone will probably find an easy work around/say its bollocks

How can people still turn up to be humiliated by the fat parasite, by continuing to attend you are an enabler and are letting generations of fans down. I haven’t been back to St James’ Park for over 10 years and it breaks my heart that I will never feel that raw excitement, the noise, the passion, the sense of belonging, the roar as the ball hits the back of the net and as one the crowd explodes and whatever troubles you have disappear as you soak in the noise and emotion with strangers who become your best mates for 90 minutes. The saddest part for me and my brothers is that we think our time is over and we will never be back, we are from the distant past when we forced McKeag out with pitch invasions and sit down protests. I know there are many people like me that will return when that fat peice of s*** is gone, I just hope its not to late. This Old Geordie boot boy wants to come home again, so please walk away and force him out. Enough is enough.

:'(:thup:

Would this work/make sense?

Govt & FA follow the chi debate by introducing a rule that says all the tv money is distributed on the strict basis that it is spent for the club and evidence is transparently shown as to where it goes i.e. staff, stadium costs, wages, transfers, youth facilities. If a club wants to and is able to separately generate commercial revenue through sponsorship fine they can, but the big sky bt gravy train is ring fenced cash.  That keeps money in the league and the game, keeps status quo so city etc dont reject it, but stops the parasites like ashley and maintains at least a constant and equal degree of growth amongst clubs. I'm no accountant so someone will probably find an easy work around/say its bollocks

to anyone but the fat cunts that own clubs

in theory a % cap on money taken out or % of money that needs to stay in a club would be great but these pricks would just find magic accountants ways around it anyway

Simon Jordan said a few days ago that clubs are usually only bought when in distress. I would actually be interested what Ashley would do if we got relegated and didn't make promotion the following season.

Heard that interview and thought he spoke sense. He said ashley wouldn’t sell unless he was losing money - so the only realistic hope the club has in getting rid of him is to see a good plummet down the leagues ala Leicester and Wolves.

Nothing else will work. People will still go to games and buy the shirts, and unless someone does the fat cunt in, he’s still going to pick up decent exposure for his tat emporium - even in the Championship.

Simon Jordan said a few days ago that clubs are usually only bought when in distress. I would actually be interested what Ashley would do if we got relegated and didn't make promotion the following season.

Heard that interview and thought he spoke sense. He said ashley wouldn’t sell unless he was losing money - so the only realistic hope the club has in getting rid of him is to see a good plummet down the leagues ala Leicester and Wolves.

Nothing else will work. People will still go to games and buy the shirts, and unless someone does the fat cunt in, he’s still going to pick up decent exposure for his tat emporium - even in the Championship.

That's my point though, change the rules so the money - the tv, the tickets - are his, but can't leave the club for his own ends. He'll still be making money but he can't take it anywhere. Then he will fuck off, paving the way for a new style of pl club ownership.