Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think this can be dismissed as just Ashley's idea of negotiations.. he's probably mortal in a pub somewhere texting the SSN amoebas, who as ever, are keen to peddle Ashley/Bishop's inadequate bullshit, without asking any real questions. Great journalism!

Hopefully PCP's (or whoever the main investors are) interest is genuine and they're prepared to go higher, though.

FFS:

Yeah, this takeover is well and truly over. That kind of comment from MA is ridiculous. Asking for an earnest money deposit at LOI is f***ing stupid - no f***ing deal is ever done that way.

Totally agree. This simply isn't the how these things are done. He seems to think he can re-write the rule book this f***er. I've never known a deal done in this way. Why would you put any capital at risk when you've got to deal with this f***ing shark?

I think this PR tonight is all off the back of the Express article. It's a massively over the top 'Don't f*** with me' reaction. A sledgehammer to f***ing obliterate a tiny nut.

For all of this shitshow from Ashley (did we really expect anything else?) I can't say that PCP have covered themselves in glory either.

The writing was on the wall when this never developed into exclusivity which is what has tainted my view of PCP a bit. They should've been pushing for that back in November when they made the bid.

Overall, this is gutting.

Tell you what the Halls should take a lot of the blame for this also as they sold up at the first opportunity without giving a fuck about who they were selling to or if it was in the best interests for the future.

FFS:

Honestly, he's just f***ing obsessed with money - that's the top and bottom of it. It's bizarre.

If you were a fat slug that sold socks for 50p, you'd crave money aswell :lol:

:lol: He's absolutely minted.

He could just sell all his shares/business assets and live out the rest of his days pissing about on a beach. Not being dragged in front of Government select committees, not having s*** written about himself in the papers.

I genuinely wonder if he gets off on the negative publicity he receives anarl.

Course he does, everything about everything he's ever done screams I like using my power to belittle people because I can.

Look at all the other c***s in the same boat. Both Philip Green's etc. All total arseholes in it for their own pleasure at the expense of anybody else.

Just hope his next stranglewank goes catastrophically wrong, then :thup:

Might well be more calling her bluff to get more money. He is of the trump category of childish ignorance and instant gratification. He doesn't know how to deal with people, especially if he doesn't get his own way. Just throw the toys out of the pram.

It all ties in to the who is going to blink first reports from a few weeks ago. Ashley blinked and couldn't cope with losing so he called off the game.

Either way its a) a huge gamble as PCP might well just tell him to get fucked, which I don't think he really wants.  or b) the conspiracy theory that he never wanted to sell in the first place.

Think its 50/50 whether Rafa will be here come Feb 1st.

FFS:

Yeah, this takeover is well and truly over. That kind of comment from MA is ridiculous. Asking for an earnest money deposit at LOI is f***ing stupid - no f***ing deal is ever done that way.

Totally agree. This simply isn't the how these things are done. He seems to think he can re-write the rule book this f***er. I've never known a deal done in this way. Why would you put any capital at risk when you've got to deal with this f***ing shark?

I think this PR tonight is all off the back of the Express article. It's a massively over the top 'Don't f*** with me' reaction. A sledgehammer to f***ing obliterate a tiny nut.

For all of this shitshow from Ashley (did we really expect anything else?) I can't say that PCP have covered themselves in glory either.

The writing was on the wall when this never developed into exclusivity which is what has tainted my view of PCP a bit. They should've been pushing for that back in November when they made the bid.

Tell you what the Halls should take a lot of the blame for this also as they sold up at the first opportunity without giving a fuck about who they were selling to or if it was in the best interests for the future.

:thup: Let's not pretend they were always gonna sell it to the highest bidder. SJH was a money man above all else and certainly doesn't warrant the pedestal many place him on.

Guest firetotheworks

FFS:

Honestly, he's just f***ing obsessed with money - that's the top and bottom of it. It's bizarre.

If you were a fat slug that sold socks for 50p, you'd crave money aswell [emoji38]

[emoji38] He's absolutely minted.

He could just sell all his shares/business assets and live out the rest of his days pissing about on a beach. Not being dragged in front of Government select committees, not having shit written about himself in the papers.

I genuinely wonder if he gets off on the negative publicity he receives anarl.

Course he does, everything about everything he's ever done screams I like using my power to belittle people because I can.

Look at all the other cunts in the same boat. Both Philip Green's etc. All total arseholes in it for their own pleasure at the expense of anybody else.

What sort of person gets angry and frustrated when everyone thinks 'the deal is close'? Like you say, he fucking loves having the power of being able to shit on people's hope. The only hope we have now is if he falls ill or dies imo, I don't think he'll ever sell.

I have no idea how anyone can think I would in anyway defend Ashley, that bloke has made my life as a Newcastle fan hell for 10 years and when he eventually digs is own grave with his knife and fork my reaction will be the same as when Thatcher went to her coal fired hell, a big fucking smile across my fat face, but I just cant see the good in PCP, with a bit of luck they will come out with their side of the story but until then I have them firmly in the cunt category.

Fair enough. Think a lot of people (myself included) are just assuming that because they're not Ashley, they can't be all bad. I'd trust someone I don't even know over him.

I'd take ANYBODY over Ashley. Honestly anybody. Give me the spawn of Bin Laden over this cunt.

We're a sporting institution desperate for hope.

Tell you what the Halls should take a lot of the blame for this also as they sold up at the first opportunity without giving a f*** about who they were selling to or if it was in the best interests for the future.

:thup: Let's not pretend they were always gonna sell it to the highest bidder. SJH was a money man above all else and certainly doesn't warrant the pedestal many place him on.

:thup:

I think this can be dismissed as just Ashley's idea of negotiations.. he's probably mortal in a pub somewhere texting the SSN amoebas, who as ever, are keen to peddle Ashley/Bishop's inadequate bullshit, without asking any real questions. Great journalism!

Hopefully PCP's (or whoever the main investors are) interest is genuine and they're prepared to go higher, though.

It is very possible that this is what Ashley is doing, infact i'd say it's either that or he has no intention to sell. I'd say I'm leaning towards this being a tactic of his. However I think he's pushed too far here. I imagine PCP have either being staggered at this and have decided to just never talk again, or they are trying to get in contact with Ashley's side to see if this has came from him or if it's just SSN mouthing off. I'd imagine though that they have taken this for face value somewhat and are just going to walk away.

The ‘security’ who were told the deal is done and will be announced before Luton game have plenty to answer for  :lol:

Micky Quinn, as well. Ended up doing radio, national and regional press interviews to cover up the fact he fell for a fake tweet. :lol:

The ‘security’ who were told the deal is done and will be announced before Luton game have plenty to answer for  :lol:

Ever met a security guard?

None of them has ever told the truth ever. The interview process is pretty much seeing how much shit they can talk about in half an hour without a conversation being inititated.

I don’t see how anything has changed. PCP submitted an offer that Ashley didn’t want to accept and that’s it.

Neither is prepared to budge a great deal so they’ll either find a compromise or PCP will walk away. That was always the case.

The only problem is now Fat Mike might up his price because of the new TV deal. PCP will probably be prepared to pay more though if our PL status is assured for next season.

Same same.

It is very possible that this is what Ashley is doing, infact i'd say it's either that or he has no intention to sell. I'd say I'm leaning towards this being a tactic of his. However I think he's pushed too far here. I imagine PCP have either being staggered at this and have decided to just never talk again, or they are trying to get in contact with Ashley's side to see if this has came from him or if it's just SSN mouthing off. I'd imagine though that they have taken this for face value somewhat and are just going to walk away.

They will chose another Premier club or one from abroad I would imagine - they put in an offer to which my mind was more than fair and were no way going to increase that bid especially with the real threat of relegation and losing 100million plus immediately on the value. They waited for Ashley to be realistic he didn't and has now reverted to being his usual utter cunt self. They will just move on to the next club.

I don’t see how anything has changed. PCP submitted an offer that Ashley didn’t want to accept and that’s it.

Neither is prepared to budge a great deal so they’ll either find a compromise or PCP will walk away. That was always the case.

The only problem is now Fat Mike might up his price because of the new TV deal. PCP will probably be prepared to pay more though if our PL status is assured for next season.

Same same.

You don't see how much has changed?

I assume any normal business person is going to find Ashley impossible to deal with and get sick of it eventually. I doubt anything like this is going to do anything except piss them off even more.

:thup: This PR nonsense just completely dissuades anyone from wanting to deal with him. Utter prick man.

Staveley is in NYC at the moment by the way. Get round hers, @Mike.

How the fuck do you know?

Would love for fans to try and get in touch to try and urge to keep forcing Ashley into a corner.

Was mentioned on SSN.

Staveley is in NYC at the moment by the way. Get round hers, @Mike.

How the f*** do you know?

Would love for fans to try and get in touch to try and urge to keep forcing Ashley into a corner.

Was on sky she was