The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Why aren't the commentators slagging off Burnley seeing as Man City are having 80% possession.....seems it's only us they do it to.

The only ball forward from Burnley is a hoof.

I usually think these sort of conspiracy theories are a load of shit, but the whole Newcastle Vs Man City one is just so fucking obvious it's unreal.

Aye, it was totally over the top considering they do it to most teams, and absolutely nothing is said in those games, unless I've missed it.

Guest firetotheworks

Why aren't the commentators slagging off Burnley seeing as Man City are having 80% possession.....seems it's only us they do it to.

I usually think these sort of conspiracy theories are a load of s***, but the whole Newcastle Vs Man City one is just so f***ing obvious it's unreal.

Yep I wouldn't even be annoyed about it if they were consistent with it.

I love how they just ignore that we were the nearest to getting something from the game by playing that way as well. Teams getting thrashed 6 and 7 nil against Man City, but Newcastle are the 'disgrace to football' for losing 1-0 and 3-1 with a Championship squad and no striker. [emoji38] It's unbelievable.

Even just now Smith said that Burnley are being forced into long hopeful balls as if they don't always do that. 

And the irony of the Burnley fans singing where were you when you were shit to the Citeh lot.

Shitehouse tinpot club

I usually think these sort of conspiracy theories are a load of s***, but the whole Newcastle Vs Man City one is just so f***ing obvious it's unreal.

Yep I wouldn't even be annoyed about it if they were consistent with it.

I love how they just ignore that we were the nearest to getting something from the game by playing that way as well. Teams getting thrashed 6 and 7 nil against Man City, but Newcastle are the 'disgrace to football' for losing 1-0 and 3-1. [emoji38] It's unbelievable.

Exactly and while you don't want to play that way, defending is an art, shape is discipline, hard work and repetition in training. No not when we do it, it's a disgrace to football as you say.

Also seems to have nothing to do with the other football team costing half a billion pounds either.

And the irony of the Burnley fans singing where were you when you were shit to the Citeh lot.

Shitehouse tinpot club

Only really ironic if you consider Burnley fans to be glory hunters which they surely aren't.

And tbf they had won exactly the same amount of league titles before the arab billions came along.

Guest firetotheworks

It's annoying BUT I suppose it's a compliment as they see us as a much bigger club and expect more from us. Which I suppose is odd as they have higher expectations of us than we have yet we will end up being called deluded.

Good point.

Shitehouse tinpot club

Only really ironic if you consider Burnley fans to be glory hunters which they surely aren't.

And tbf they had won exactly the same amount of league titles before the arab billions came along.

Well City were getting 20-30,000 in the third tier, these lot certainly weren't