The other games today 2018/19

Greg

How does the ref look clearly at that and not give a penalty, f***ing terrible ref this  :lol:

Gave us the pen at Cardiff tbf, like him.

He's awful in our game against Cardiff, was one of the worst reffed game I've seen, tbf he's been better in other games but he has a clear view of the penalty there and gives Tottenham nowt, so poor.

How does the ref look clearly at that and not give a penalty, f***ing terrible ref this  :lol:

He's awful in our game against Cardiff, was one of the worst reffed game I've seen, tbf he's been better in other games but he has a clear view of the penalty there and gives Tottenham nowt, so poor.

Agreed, was just messing.

Agreed, was just messing.

Ah balls i never spot that  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Is Luke Shaw absolutely class then?

I can hardly remember now tbh. [emoji38] Definitely better than Ashley Young though, and Mourinho's past dislike for him has always been weird.

Guest firetotheworks

Was that not an elbow by Alli into Herrera's back? Dirty fucker.

The football equivalent of Jeremy Clarkson punching Piers Morgan.

Guest firetotheworks

At least we've got a variety of excuses. Man United have spent untold millions only to be consistently horrible to watch.

Guest firetotheworks

Perfectly poised and engaging is it, Martin? [emoji38] Every single time there's a match involving big teams (regularly Mourinho) that's 0-0 at half time and been absolutely shite to watch.

Guest firetotheworks

What Man Utd lack is a David Silva type player.

Mata could be near enough that player imo. I don't think they're lacking anyone tbh, or at least they shouldn't be able to say that.