The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Bournemouth possession currently at 23%

Defending magnificently according to Sky. We were a disgrace though. No agenda, promise.

We could be bottom after tonight

Bet you're buzzing about that.

Really??? FFS hardly

Its worrying as fuck though that we may be cut adrift by end of this month

Cut adrift. [emoji38] Only the 34 games left as well.

Tbf he does say end of the month, if we lose all 4 then there will only be 30 games left at that stage.

We do need to pick up the points after this game.

We won't lose all 4. We were always going to have few points at the start of the season due to the fixture list. We'll pick up after the international break.

Cut adrift. :lol: Only the 34 games left as well.

Not by end of September which is what I said. With the shite going on do you honestly think we will be ok this season?

I don't think we'll go down, no. We were always going to have few points at the start due to the fixtures we got. Rafa knows this, has stated so, and isn't worried.

Tbf he does say end of the month, if we lose all 4 then there will only be 30 games left at that stage.

We won't lose all 4. We were always going to have few points at the start of the season due to the fixture list. We'll pick up after the international break.

I hope we don't BUT certainly wouldn't be surprised if we did.

We're definitely losing today, that then leaves 3 games.

I hope we don't BUT certainly wouldn't be surprised if we did.

We're definitely losing today, that then leaves 3 games.

We just need a win soon for the mood. Get out of today without getting humiliated and regroup for the games after the break. Shame it can't be much more thanks to the FCB.