The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Mad that he can put in a performance nowhere near his own best, but still score twice, hit the post twice, and be absolutely outstanding by anyone else's standards.

Mad that he can put in a performance nowhere near his own best, but still score twice, hit the post twice, and be absolutely outstanding by anyone else's standards.

Played a big part in both the other two goals as well, even though it won't be seen in any statistics.

Guest firetotheworks

I've loved watching him and Barca more than any player or team, but out of curiosity it would have been mint seeing him in the Premier League, like. Sounds daft but watching him against peak José Enrique when we all thought the sun shone out of his arse probably would have put it into that extra bit of perspective.

Guest firetotheworks

I shall behave :(

I'm only messin'. What you must have experienced supporting this Barcelona team over the last decade is unimaginable from our perspective, you're supporting the team that's had the best club side I've ever seen, including the best player I've ever seen, playing the best football I've ever seen in that time. I really hope you've never taken it for granted. :lol:

I shall behave :(

I'm only messin'. What you must have experienced supporting this Barcelona team over the last decade is unimaginable from our perspective, you're supporting the team that's had the best club side I've ever seen, including the best player I've ever seen, playing the best football I've ever seen in that time. I really hope you've never taken it for granted. :lol:

We have 110 years of history but we have accrued half our total trophy haul in the past 30 years (including all our EC/CL's), since Cruyff took over. I'm old enough to remember the times before that.