The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Don't really get the popularity with him tbh. He just tweets what I see loads of other people post on here or post on Twitter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ That intriguing tactical battle/perfectly poised thing has been being said for years.

Guest Howaythetoon

Henderson that little bit of play where he intercepted and than ran the ball out of play... that sums up English players. I rate him and he’s a good player, but that touch and technique is missing in our players that isn’t in players from other nations.

Guest firetotheworks

Henderson that little bit of play where he intercepted and than ran the ball out of play... that sums up English players. I rate him and he’s a good player, but that touch and technique is missing in our players that isn’t in players from other nations.

It certainly doesn't sum up the next generation of English players that are coming through.

He's annoying as fuck to watch off the ball. Constantly asking for it from teammates when he's in a nothing position, then you can visibly see him whinging if they don't pass it to him. If they do pass it to him he'll pass it straight back to them or pass it sideways so it's not like ignoring him costs the team an opportunity.

Guest Howaythetoon

It certainly doesn't sum up the next generation of English players that are coming through.

Hopefully not. I’m not up to date on some of the younger players coming through outside of the obvious ones that have already started to emerge so I wouldn’t know. I like Arnold and Gomes for Liverpool mind, they seem quite composed and have a good touch and technique when on the ball which is needed at the highest level.

Can't remember the last time Salah has done anything other than throw himself on the floor.

He's looked shiite since the start of the season. Was wondering if he'd return the same player after Ramos the Impaler nailed him, looks to have really affected his game/confidence.

Guest firetotheworks

Hopefully not. I’m not up to date on some of the younger players coming through outside of the obvious ones that have already started to emerge so I wouldn’t know. I like Arnold and Gomes for Liverpool mind, they seem quite composed and have a good touch and technique when on the ball which is needed at the highest level.

Have a look on YouTube for Jadon Sancho, Phil Foden, and Mason Mount. All technical players with loads of potential.

Have a look on YouTube for Jayden Sancho, Phil Foden, and Mason Mount. All technical players with loads of potential.

Calm down Dennis.