The other games today 2018/19

Greg

I don't understand why they keep allowing this bloke from Greater Manchester to referee Manchester United. 

They are not going to change referee three quarters the way through man.

Guest Howaythetoon

Spurs are destined to be perennial chokers. I don’t know what or how much more they can do. They ought to have done better this season mind in the league as they are better than Man Utd IMO despite their cup loss to them. They did well in the CL despite losing a tie they had the advantage in, but this will be another season of what ifs. Unless they start winning things they will struggle to keep hold of their manager, Kane, Ali, Eriksen et al. They are now at a cross-roads. Next season is huge for them. They must deliver a sustained title challenge and win a trophy otherwise the wheels could come off. That’s how tough and dog eat dog it is at the top.

Could do with Cardiff winning here. Rather Cardiff come up than Fulham, think Fulham would be stronger in the league next season and we could do with as many shit teams as possible.

Anyone but Villa

Guest neesy111

Sevilla have had such a strange season

They've been pretty woeful imo compared to recent seasons bar that game vs Man Utd.  Sampaoli leaving was a massive lost to them.

Guest Howaythetoon

I haven’t watched much of Serie A, but it’s an interesting league and quite mad at times. Juventus aside though, the likes of Milan and Inter are a shadow of themselves these days. I guess that allows the likes of Napoli and Roma to impress.