The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Southampton and Chelsea wins pls.

We'll catch and overtake Burnley and finish 7th and get into the Europa League next season

Imagine.

:sweetjesus:

1 down

Just need them to lose to Stoke, draw with Brighton, lose to Arsenal & draw with Bournemouth

..while we draw with Spurs, beat Everton, beat West Brom, beat Watford & beat Chelsea

:yao:

Southampton and Chelsea wins pls.

We'll catch and overtake Burnley and finish 7th and get into the Europa League next season

Imagine.

:sweetjesus:

1 down

Just need them to lose to Stoke, draw with Brighton, lose to Arsenal & draw with Bournemouth

..while we draw with Spurs, beat Everton, beat West Brom, beat Watford & beat Chelsea

:yao:

Hey, I'm confident in us against almost anyone atm. Only game that's a bit of a write off is Spurs away but I fancy us in the rest. Burnley will pick up 5 points at the very least from those you'd think. Still, it's a nice pipe dream to have.

Honestly think that if Fulham gets up all they need to stay competitive in the division is retaining their current starting eleven (including Mitro). Possibly two very good sides coming up this year.

Guest covmag

Friday night next week.....................Mitro time, its happening, he will actually relegate the cunts  :lol: :lol:

it's live

Really enjoyed watching Lyon whenever I've caught them on BT this season.

And since saying this they've been awful. :lol: Should've had two penalties given against them in the space of a minute, too. Both mental decisions from the ref, clearly bottled it.