The other games today 2018/19

Greg

A couple of additions for Liverpool and they’ll challenge for the title next year.

they'll need a new midfield and half a defence to come close imo, plus they'll need to hope their 3 strikers have largely injury free seasons again or that they can bring in someone to rotate of similar quality

forgot they're getting that keita lad actually, that'll help

Guest firetotheworks

Pointless death throes, but funny because yet again it highlights Pardew as the obvious reason they're fucked. [emoji38]

A couple of additions for Liverpool and they’ll challenge for the title next year.

they'll need a new midfield and half a defence to come close imo, plus they'll need to hope their 3 strikers have largely injury free seasons again or that they can bring in someone to rotate of similar quality

Keeper too?

Guest firetotheworks

Keita, a new GK and a solid, dependable replacement for Lovren and they'll definitely challenge, I reckon.

Keita, a new GK and a solid, dependable replacement for Lovren and they'll definitely challenge, I reckon.

Salah’s never gonna have another season like this though.

stronger LB needed imo, plus someone else to play alongside keita instead of Henderson...he's a nothing player imo (at that level)

Guest neesy111

I wouldn't put it past him.

Guest firetotheworks

stronger LB needed imo, plus someone else to play alongside keita instead of Henderson...he's a nothing player imo (at that level)

Robertson looks the real deal to me. My feelings about Henderson are well known. [emoji38]

Just realised they’ll probably go down at SJP next week.

Wonder if we’ll “do a Villa” and act like total cunts to them by celebrating like we’ve won the league, for no reason whatsoever.

Hope not, should have sympathy from one victim of pardew to another

Guest firetotheworks

Maybe not, but then it might not be necessary either with a better defense and others chipping in.

Wonder if we’ll “do a Villa” and act like total cunts to them by celebrating like we’ve won the league, for no reason whatsoever.

Well we didn't do it to Cardiff

Hope not, should have sympathy from one victim of pardew to another

I suspect/hope that this will be the case.