The other games today 2018/19

Greg

I don't think it's justifiable to like Juventus as an outsider if you have any kind of knowledge of Italian football. Supporting Milan or Inter is bad enough, but passable simply because they're not Juve.

It's not like Man United, Bayern or Real Madrid. Having an economic grip on a domestic game is one thing, but exploiting that economic advantage to establish a power grip which goes to every single aspect of the system is a whole other matter.

You can't even write it off as conspiracy theories anymore. It was all proven twice over in 2006 and 2007.

I don't think it's justifiable to like Juventus as an outsider if you have any kind of knowledge of Italian football. Supporting Milan or Inter is bad enough, but passable simply because they're not Juve.

It's not like Man United, Bayern or Real Madrid. Having an economic grip on a domestic game is one thing, but exploiting that economic advantage to establish a power grip which goes to every single aspect of the system is a whole other matter.

You can't even write it off as conspiracy theories anymore. It was all proven twice over in 2006 and 2007.

...and punishment was given and served. Moggi not in football anymore. Not just Juventus were guilty of it either.

You can argue moral cases against most clubs tbf. All of Manchester City's fortunes are built on the wealth of a nation that utilises quasi-slavery.

...and punishment was given and served. 

No it wasn't. Juventus were punished in 2006, but were let off with far worse crimes in 2007. The idea that anything changed during Calciopoli is a nonsense.

...and punishment was given and served. 

No it wasn't. Juventus were punished in 2006, but were let off with far worse crimes in 2007. The idea that anything changed during Calciopoli is a nonsense.

Ah well. Suppose wor fatha and I are moral disgraces.

Why would anybody without a tangible reason to want to support Juventus? It's like supporting Man Utd, except they're literally corrupt. The worst possible kind of glory hunting.

Del Piero is a footballing hero of mine hence my soft spot for the Old Lady. Is that tangible reason?

Juventus have dominated Italian football yet have a pitiful record of one legitimate European Cup in their history, if you ever wanted a clear indication of how bent they are.

The only time in the history of Serie A in which referees were assigned matches randomly rather than by 'special commission' was in 1985. Hellas Verona won the title and Juve languished in 5th. Of course the previous and the following season the title went to Turin.

Final day of the Champo is going to be class, still five clubs that can go down in two spots and three of them have opponents still with playoffs or automatic promotion to play for.

Perfect situation: Birmingham and Reading go down, so its tougher for Sunderland to go up next season, Preston to get into the playoffs, and Fulham getting automatic promotion.

Final day of the Champo is going to be class, still five clubs that can go down in two spots and three of them have opponents still with playoffs or automatic promotion to play for.

Perfect situation: Birmingham and Reading go down, so its tougher for Sunderland to go up next season, Preston to get into the playoffs, and Fulham getting automatic promotion.

Preston are playing Burton so Preston can't be in the playoffs and  Birmingham or Reading to go down

Just seen the Napoli score :spit:

nice bottle

Got a man sent off after ten minutes like, and Fiorentina are a decent side

They set off earthquake detectors and lit the sky with fireworks after beating Juve cause they have "easy" games left

worked out well