The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Courtois pls

:lol: Nowt he could do with 2 of the 3

debatable, 1st and 3rd were definitely saveable

Your bias showing

What bias? They're both Real Madrid GK's :lol: Navas got within about 2 inches of the ball for the 3rd (I assume the one you're questioning). Courtois' added height he gets it, kinda similar to one against Brazil in the WC iirc

Courtois pls

Your bias showing

What bias? They're both Real Madrid GK's :lol: Navas got within about 2 inches of the ball for the 3rd (I assume the one you're questioning). Courtois' added height he gets it, kinda similar to one against Brazil in the WC iirc

Blaming the defeat on a missing player.

Courtois pls

Your bias showing

eh, I'm not blaming the defeat on anyone really. Even if those were saved there's been plenty of sloppy performances/other mistakes (Marcelo & Varane for 2), was just pointing it out tbf

Courtois pls

Your bias showing

eh, I'm not blaming the defeat on anyone really. Even if those were saved there's been plenty of sloppy performances/other mistakes (Marcelo & Varane for 2), was just pointing it out tbf

Fair enough

Anyone think Atletico could win the title again this season? With Barca losing Iniesta and Madrid losing Ronaldo?

Think Messi’s too consistent in league play, could definitely see them winning the CL though

Anyone think Atletico could win the title again this season? With Barca losing Iniesta and Madrid losing Ronaldo?

Of course they can. But Barcelona are pretty surgical in the league. Always get 85 points. I don't think Iniesta is as a big a loss as it sounds.

This convo about Ramos taking penalties is showing their ignorance.

He's been second choice penalty taker for a number of years. He was on freekicks the year they won La Decima after they won the semi's and pretty much rested Ronaldo until the final.

Think Messi’s too consistent in league play, could definitely see them winning the CL though

Aye look how good Real and Atletico have been the last 10 years. I think Real have gone to the CL semi's 8 years in a row.

Between Atleti and Real, they've taken the league off Barca a combined 3 times in that period iirc. And when Barca haven't won it, they've pushed the others pretty close.

Of course they can. But Barcelona are pretty surgical in the league. Always get 85 points. I don't think Iniesta is as a big a loss as it sounds.

This convo about Ramos taking penalties is showing their ignorance.

He's been second choice penalty taker for a number of years. He was on freekicks the year they won La Decima after they won the semi's and pretty much rested Ronaldo until the final.

Think it might be better for the confidence if they put either Bale or Benzema on pens to boost their goal numbers. With Ronaldo leaving, there's gonna be a lot of pressure on those two and every game without a goal will just intensify that.

Still convinced Madrid are going to sign someone before the deadline.

Iniesta is a big loss, he was our main playmaking outlet last season and we really looked more dull when he wasn't around. I look forward both Coutinho and Dembelé having a full season under their belts though, totally different players to Andrés but both should add incisiveness.