The other games today 2018/19

Greg

I've not really tracked them this season, but is this team considered a typical starting 11 for Liverpool this season, seems quite weak (relatively speaking) with Milner, Henderson and Wiji playing as a midfield 3 and Sturridge up top.

Keita instead of Henderson usually

I've not really tracked them this season, but is this team considered a typical starting 11 for Liverpool this season, seems quite weak (relatively speaking) with Milner, Henderson and Wiji playing as a midfield 3 and Sturridge up top.

Keita instead of Henderson usually

Ā 

Think the team is interchangeable and plays as a unit. This isn't their steongest team but it's still about 85-90 percent.

Neymarā€™s class like obviously but heā€™s not good enough to get away with doing no defending at this level

Ā 

Of course he is, his function isn't to defend. MbappƩ and him usually don't defend much and stay out wide ready to counter and Cavani is the one that helps out in the defensive work. With that said, only Thiago Silva is able to follow the liverpool attacks. Bernat, Meunier, Marquinhos, Kimpebe, Rabiot all look a bit lost.

Neymarā€™s class like obviously but heā€™s not good enough to get away with doing no defending at this level

Ā 

Of course he is, his function isn't to defend. MbappƩ and him usually don't defend much and stay out wide ready to counter and Cavani is the one that helps out in the defensive work. With that said, only Thiago Silva is able to follow the liverpool attacks. Bernat, Meunier, Marquinhos, Kimpebe, Rabiot all look a bit lost.

At this level I mean. Its fine in Ligue 1 obviously. Both he and Mbappe should be helping out with the defensive work. They arenā€™t Messi or Ronaldo. Alexander Arnold has too much freedom when Liverpool attack

Ā 

At this level I mean. Its fine in Ligue 1 obviously. Both he and Mbappe should be helping out with the defensive work. They arenā€™t Messi or Ronaldo. Alexander Arnold has too much freedom when Liverpool attack

Ā 

What kind of reasoning is that? It's not about who the player is, it's about the system they play within. I don't necessarily disagree with you, but that up to Tuchel to change.

Ā 

Ā 

What kind of reasoning is that? It's not about who the player is, it's about the system they play within. I don't necessarily disagree with you, but that up to Tuchel to change.

Aye exactly its up to Tuchel, I never said different

Ā 

Ā 

Aye exactly its up to Tuchel, I never said different

Ā 

:thup: Ah fair enough. Thought you were criticizing the two of them for not working hard enough defensively.