The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Them getting penalties is like us not having an oppo player sent off for donkeys.

We've not had a numerical advantage in a PL match since Boxing Day 2013.

That can't be right mate, i think it was Stoke at home when they had two sent off, Ben Arfa was brilliant and got dropped by Pardew for the next game  :lol:

Which was on Boxing Day 2013.

Them getting penalties is like us not having an oppo player sent off for donkeys.

That can't be right mate, i think it was Stoke at home when they had two sent off, Ben Arfa was brilliant and got dropped by Pardew for the next game  :lol:

That was Boxing Day 2013, but it was unbelievable, wasn't it. :lol: The game prior he came off the bench and took the piss out of Palace at Selhurst Park, then took the piss out of Stoke. Then dropped for Arsenal. God it's been almost 5 years and it still riles me. :lol:

Which was on Boxing Day 2013.

Yes, if only you had waited just a little while longer.

Guest firetotheworks

I remember it well. Ben Arfa was unplayable (then got dropped the match after obviously) and the bloke in front of me called Gouffran a 'square heeded cunt' [emoji38] a fair few times.

Unbelievable, wasn't it. :lol: The game prior he came off the bench and took the piss out of Palace at Selhurst Park, then took the piss out of Stoke. Then dropped for Arsenal. God it's been almost 5 years and it still riles me. :lol:

It was utterly mental, the day he was dropped against Arsenal was the day i knew that was it. It didn't matter how well he played Pardew was just going to treat him like shit.

Guest firetotheworks

Did we used to get pens regularly under Hughton? I wonder if it's got anything to do with the way he has his teams play.

Palace at least makes sense with the amount of direct, pacey wing play they have.

How many penalties do brighton get man.

23 since the start of the 16/17 season.  Crackers.

“It all evens itself out though”

How many have we had in that time? :lol:

8. 6 of them during 16/17. The 2 we've had since back in the PL we've missed.

Did we used to get pens regularly under Hughton? I wonder if it's got anything to do with the way he has his teams play.

Palace at least makes sense with the amount of direct, pacey wing play they have.

8 under Hughton in total as well. That's just ones we scored though, unsure about how many we missed.

Inter v Spurs at 17:55 :lol:

Anyone noticed how the English sides never seem to have the early kick off at home? Just away.

Noticed that in the Europa last season.

Its almost like there’s different timezones in central and Eastern Europe

Anyone noticed how the English sides never seem to have the early kick off at home? Just away.

I was gonna mention that like :D

I was gonna mention that like :D

Be a pain in the arse finishing graft in central London at 4 and trying to get to Wembo on time.