The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

It's sometimes easy to forget that Spurs are a cracking team like. They were really impressive tonight and probably should have had another one or two.

Guest Howaythetoon

It's sometimes easy to forget that Spurs are a cracking team like. They were really impressive tonight and probably should have had another one or two.

For me they are the best coached team in the PL from front to back and when each part of their team from defence to midfield to attack combine as one they can impose their game on anyone regardless of the opposition style or whether they are at home or away against a Barcelona or a Huddersfield.

They lack real quality individually though so rely more on how well coached they are to compete with better sides more than others like we do, but obviously at different scales.

I think Pochettino is a great coach and if I were Man Utd I’d go all out to get him. He’s done a fantastic job there. I would rate them as dark horses in the CL, a competition they are better equipped to win or compete in with even teams better than they are than they ever will be in the PL with the squad they have which is strong, but lacking that extra bit of quality.

An awful lot of our own fans forgot that too in the furore over us not signing anybody this summer. I wish we'd made a couple of improvements, and we've not been great this year, but we're still pretty good.

Didn’t see the game but they only drew with Barca’s B team like

:lol: A B team that had two individual players in who each cost more than our entire starting line-up in transfer fees.

4 of the usual starting XI started tonight. That's a lot of changes considering they have almost zero squad depth.