The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Didn’t see the game but they only drew with Barca’s B team like

:lol: A B team that had two individual players in who each cost more than our entire starting line-up in transfer fees.

Aye, fair play. You'll obviously have to beat other teams with more expensive players if you're to have a chance of winning the CL which was my point, which I could have made more clearly

Really hope you guys sign Zaha. Sign and him and get rid of Lamela(He's good but injured and inconsistent. He's also a cunt). Feel like if you don't, Chelsea will. A lot of comparisons to Victor Moses. Can see Chelsea turning him into a RWB.

no

Guest firetotheworks

Didn’t see the game but they only drew with Barca’s B team like

Like you said, you didn't watch it. If you had you'd have seen that it wasn't quite their B team (Cillesen was excellent and they had Dembele, Coutinho, Rakatic and then brought D. Suarez, Busquets, and Messi on) and Spurs were still very good.

Guest firetotheworks

Why does it matter anyway? :lol: Spurs were still excellent.

Who said it matters? no need to be defensive, i was just looking it up because of what you and Triggs said. It's not a big deal either way.

It keeps getting mentioned, so someone thinks it matters.

CSKA bumming Real at the Bernabeu.

Surprised there hadn't been more mention of that and Roma losing in this thread then realised it makes not a blind bit of difference to that group. Aside from EL qualification. :yao: