The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest neesy111

Love Shaqiri

What a difference not playing for Stoke makes.

Yeap.

All their PFP (proper football players) blamed him for them going down.

Guest neesy111

Needs goals, takes Lingard off, leaves Pogba on the bench. Does Mou actually want the sack? :lol:

Pogba's a bad influence in the dressing room.  They both need to go.

Guest firetotheworks

Needs goals, takes Lingard off, leaves Pogba on the bench. Does Mou actually want the sack? :lol:

I'm part convinced he does tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

I wonder how many other plastics there'll be on Twitter trying to claim that 'the magic's just not there anymore' when what they actually mean is 'I don't enjoy not winning and my support was always worthless'

I wonder how many other plastics there'll be claiming that 'the magic's just not there anymore' when what they actually mean is 'I don't enjoy not winning and my support was always worthless'

Pretty much. Thing is the fuckers only have to go across the city to find a club playing better and more successful football, who also have plenty of seats free to accommodate them. I don’t doubt Man City have loyal fans who have stood by them through all the years, but they are on the verge of getting a whole new load of plastics in who will no doubt price the real fans out of their club.

Guest firetotheworks

I wonder how many other plastics there'll be claiming that 'the magic's just not there anymore' when what they actually mean is 'I don't enjoy not winning and my support was always worthless'

Pretty much. Thing is the f***ers only have to go across the city to find a club playing better and more successful football, who also have plenty of seats free to accommodate them. I don’t doubt Man City have loyal fans who have stood by them through all the years, but they are on the verge of getting a whole new of plastics in who will no doubt price the real fans out of their club.

I doubt most of the people I'm on about are in Manchester tbh, but I take your point. :lol: