The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: Must be a blast to play for Klopp.

Imagine going from him to Pardew.  You'd want to end it all.

:lol: Jesus, has that happened to anyone?

Mercifully no.

I wonder how many other plastics there'll be claiming that 'the magic's just not there anymore' when what they actually mean is 'I don't enjoy not winning and my support was always worthless'

Pretty much. Thing is the f***ers only have to go across the city to find a club playing better and more successful football, who also have plenty of seats free to accommodate them. I don’t doubt Man City have loyal fans who have stood by them through all the years, but they are on the verge of getting a whole new of plastics in who will no doubt price the real fans out of their club.

I doubt most of the people I'm on about are in Manchester tbh, but I take your point. :lol:

Well Aye I guess, but the ones who do travel to Manchester for games can still make the same journey.

Guest neesy111

Benteke?

Yeap. Klopp sold him.

Guest firetotheworks

Benteke?

:thup: Forgot that one. Suddenly him falling off a cliff makes sense.

Man U desperately need to get shot of mourinho, his fucking miserable tactics are killing them.

Really? Van Gaal was accused of being boring and negative, so too was Moyes’ teams, and even Fergie’s teams in the last few years were nowhere near as attacking minded as some of his other squads (although they followed it up with success).

It seems like it has been a gradual decline, but Fergie’s success and ‘transitional years’ hid it well.

Guest firetotheworks

Man U desperately need to get shot of mourinho, his f***ing miserable tactics are killing them.

Really? Van Gaal was accused of being boring and negative, so too was Moyes’ teams, and even Fergie’s teams in the last few years were nowhere near as attacking minded as some of his other squads (although they followed it up with success).

It seems like it has been a gradual decline, but Fergie’s success and ‘transitional years’ hid it well.

Mourinho's spent £400m though.

Man U desperately need to get shot of mourinho, his f***ing miserable tactics are killing them.

I get that he’s spent a lot, but Man Utd’s problems today arn’t exactly wholly caused by him, they have been there for a long time. Also if you look at his transfers, most of them have been attacking minded players, it’s just that the likes of Pogba can’t hack it in the Premier League. I also don’t think a lot of the players they have bought have been Mourinho’s signings, I think a few have them have came from above with Man Utd needing big star names to push shirts out of the door.

Guest firetotheworks

I get that he’s spent a lot, but Man Utd’s problems today arn’t exactly wholly caused by him, they have been there for a long time. Also if you look at his transfers, most of them have been attacking minded players, it’s just that the likes of Pogba can’t hack it in the Premier League. I also don’t think a lot of the players they have bought have been Mourinho’s signings, I think a few have them have came from above with Man Utd needing big star names to push shirts out of the door.

The problems might not be caused by him, but he hasn't solved any of them, has arguably made them worse with his relentless negativity, and he's spent more than anyone else in the same time frame to go nowhere. The defence is the thing he constantly moans about, the area they're at their worst, and yet it's the one area that's his, he bought Bailly, Lindelof etc, and wanted Boateng (:lol:) then tries to make on he's hard done to. Considering he's supposed to be one of the best managers in the world he's been utter shite. It also doesn't help matters that he's a complete arse. I was gobsmacked that they finished 2nd last season tbh, this has been coming.

The problems might not be caused by him, but he hasn't solved any of them, has arguably made them worse with his relentless negativity, and he's spent more than anyone else in the same time frame to go nowhere. The defence is the thing he constantly moans about, the area they're at their worst, and yet it's the one area that's his, he bought Bailly, Lindelof etc, and wanted Boateng (:lol:) then tries to make on he's hard done to. Considering he's supposed to be one of the best managers in the world he's been utter shite. It also doesn't help matters that he's a complete arse. I was gobsmacked that they finished 2nd last season tbh, this has been coming.

I get that he has problems and such, I just don’t subscribe the the view that he’s the cause for all of them like the media and Man Utd fans are making out.

At the end of the day though, this is Man Utd and the further they fall the fucking better. Nowt better then a bunch of plastic fans finally getting their comeuppance and them reacting to being in similar situations as other clubs who they have mocked for years is fucking great. It’s also a great indicator of their loyalty being tested which every real fan knew and said would happen.