The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Great pen that

Odd question maybe, but do the TV providers dub in audio? Fans were clearly chanting "you fat bastard" at Luke Shaw, then the audio suddenly changed to some other chant I couldn't make it

Or I'm just deaf as fuck  :lol:

They do.  In the derby vs forest game, fan were chanting sky tv is fucking shit and then dubbed fan noise.

:lol: :thup:

Guest neesy111

Great pen that

Odd question maybe, but do the TV providers dub in audio? Fans were clearly chanting "you fat bastard" at Luke Shaw, then the audio suddenly changed to some other chant I couldn't make it

Or I'm just deaf as fuck  :lol:

They do.  In the derby vs forest game, fan were chanting sky tv is fucking shit and then dubbed fan noise.

:lol: :thup:

https://www.facebook.com/awaydaysatthefootball/videos/sky-tv-is-fucking-shit-rings-out-in-the-east-midlands-derby-last-night-it-cuts-d/2336207899785604/

Martial looks like a different player today.  Really poor from him to have spent the last few months sulking his way through games.  You don't want players like that in your squad.

Mourinho clearly didn't trust him though and had messed him about from pretty early on.

Mourinho's priority with wide players is always how well they defend. He is just a really negative manager in that sense.

Martial seems a pretty committed player. he just wasn't happy.

Martial looks like a different player today.  Really poor from him to have spent the last few months sulking his way through games.  You don't want players like that in your squad.

Martial was the only player keeping Jose in a job. He has scored like 8 or 9 goals in the few months you reckon he's been sulking.

Please research before coming out with nonsense.

Guest neesy111

Martial was the only player keeping Jose in a job. He has scored like 8 or 9 goals in the few months you reckon he's been sulking.

Yeah I was about to say, Martial's form has been good.

Nah, I've watched him play live a few times this last few months. 

The Palace game is the standout.

Your point is spot on, and yet the guy is so good that you felt there was more in him.

I think he is absolutely class, and Mourinho has been holding him back some, certainly.

I'm actually really happy for him. He's a fantastic talent.

And I'm not saying he didn't contribute in those months, just that he clearly looks far more motivated today.

Yeah, think you're both correct really.

You can see he's more excited and up for it for sure. He now has someone encouraging him to get forward and have an impact in attacking areas.

That will certainly be a huge boost.