The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest neesy111

Well VARS did well with them pens like.

1st pen was good use for it because I thought in real time it looked a pen, but soon as I saw a replay didn't look it.

Only thing I don't like is how it's a drop ball after, surely should be a a corner?

Well VARS did well with them pens like.

1st pen was good use for it because I thought in real time it looked a pen, but soon as I saw a replay didn't look it.

Only thing I don't like is how it's a drop ball after, surely should be a a corner?

Aye i would have said it should have been a corner as well. Rugby League when they use the TV referrals, they use it to find out what the restart should be after whatever incident they're looking at, football needs to follow that example, or they are and they just got this one wrong.

It was correct to have a drop ball, as he gave the pen for the challenge before the ball went out of play. He may have blown his whistle after it went out of play, but the challenge happened when it was in play and he in effect stopped the play then.

It was correct to have a drop ball, as he gave the pen for the challenge before the ball went out of play. He may have blown his whistle after it went out of play, but the challenge happened when it was in play and he in effect stopped the play then.

Ah yes, timing of the whistle blow  O0

Bristol City vs Shrewsbury/Wolves

AFC Wimbledon vs Millwall

Doncaster vs Palace

Boro/Newport vs Man City

Chelsea vs Man Utd

Swansea vs Barnet/Brentford

Portsmouth/QPR vs Watford

Brighton/WBA vs Derby

Guest Howaythetoon

Would love for Chris Hughton to win it or Derby because my mate is a huge fan, that and it would be good to see a young up and coming manager like Lampard to add a trophy to his CV so early in his career.