AFC Bournemouth 2-2 Newcastle United - 24/02/2018 - post match anticlimax p19

Disco

If Arsenal win the Europa, and a team outside the top 4 win the Champions League, and two top 8 teams meet in the FA cup final, 9th will qualify for Europe?

Said it before but I’m fairly sure the rules have changed and England cannot have any more than 7 entrants in Europe.

Take it you mean from the end of this season

I mean league position. 8th/9th don’t qualify for Europe no matter who wins what.

So we're 6 points off Europe as it stands :frantic:

If Arsenal win the Europa, and a team outside the top 4 win the Champions League, and two top 8 teams meet in the FA cup final, 9th will qualify for Europe?

Said it before but I’m fairly sure the rules have changed and England cannot have any more than 7 entrants in Europe.

I mean league position. 8th/9th don’t qualify for Europe no matter who wins what.

and 4 off relegation

and 4 off relegation

Absolutely mad. :lol:

From next season onwards, I get you.