Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm resigned to them going up, no way they bottle this now.

Be happy for them turn into a Nottingham Forest/Sheff Weds type nothing championship club tbh

That'd be fine but these are jammy enough to get that takeover and immediately be fighting for promotion.

The mackems are absolutely dying for Almiron to be shit for us.

I thought he had a cracking game for us today. He proper offers us something different when we attack and we've looked much more dangerous going forward since he's come into the side.

Anyway...

RTG...

Rafa's big signing so the mags will cut him alot of slack, however if he continues being shit he will soon turn in to Ashley's big mistake

Reply:

According to the crayonicle during week he’s been rubbish cos Ritchie won’t pass to him.

#1:Nee wonder Ashley doesn’t loosen the purse strings, £20 million on him and the rest he’s pissed up the wall

#2: It’s actually quite funny as all the mags who’ve been rimming Ritchie for 3 year now say he’s shite and holding them back and they need more players like Almiron

#3: Could you imagine the amount of mags on this thread if he'd scored a goal or 2 or had a few assists they'd be all over it claiming he's wurld class thankfully he's shit so they've stopped in their box

#4:

I bet they are still raving about how brilliant he is in 6 months when he still hasnt scored

He’s not English, and in their eyes cost their idol, white English Mike his own money. Of course they hate him.

Plus they hate Benitez more than any other manager we’ve had. It kills them he didn’t get hounded out when we went down and that he takes a wage and of course that his passport credentials are poor.

In other news their Danny Rose thread shows how much racism is alive and well in England. 

Guest godzilla

I’ll start taking notice of their s*** when they have one player who is better than the worst player of our squad.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I've got a feeling they will lose two Wembley finals this season

They're not in any other cups to get there again(?)

play offs

I've got a feeling they will lose two Wembley finals this season

They're not in any other cups to get there again(?)

play offs

They're in joint 2nd on GD (1 goal difference) with 2 games in hand ffs :lol: No chance they end up lower than 2nd.

2 losses all season, they're not gonna lose 2 in 7

Can’t rule out Portsmouth, though. Sunderland draw a lot of matches.

Maybe. Mackems have 1 game in hand over them, even if they draw that it's effectively 4 pts cause of their GD. I just can't see it

Absolutely hope I'm wrong, like :lol:

Didn't think it would happen a couple of months ago but aye they are getting an automatic spot. The league is utter shite and the difference in quality between League One and The Championship is massive. Moreso than Championship and Premier League imo. They'll get bounced straight back down as I just can't see where the investment is coming from to stay in that league never mind battle for promotion. The owner is a chancer and will be way out of his depth in that league.

Shame like.