Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

:lol:

Still plenty of time for the mackems to score, y'kna?  Feels like every week people in here prematurely laugh at the mackems and in the end something goes for them, be it their result or another

Guest covmag

Still plenty of time for the mackems to score, y'kna?  Feels like every week people in here prematurely laugh at the mackems and in the end something goes for them, be it their result or another

I'm kinda laughing at how the day is going mate.they should still win , as I've said go up and they struggle and end up hounding the manager out, nailed on.Stay down and they could be there for years.

I'm kinda laughing at how the day is going mate.they should still win , as I've said go up and they struggle and end up hounding the manager out, nailed on.Stay down and they could be there for years.

:thup: Here's hoping Peterborough can win

I wouldn’t fancy these to get past Charlton and then Barnsley or Portsmouth mind. They need to finish at least 3rd.

absolutely THIS no way do they beat 2 of them 3

Aye. I could see them strolling past Doncaster then beating one of them in a one-off tie, but not sure they’re good enough to see off two of those.