Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Have you seen Coventry’s 5th?  Fucking hell those Centre half’s, one falls over trying to reach the ball, gets up and runs the wrong way. The other centre half looks like he’s just received some artificial legs and is learning to walk again and the centre forward just twats it in.  Hilarious!

:lol: you should be on motd after reading that and watching it

Jesus christ, just watched the goal after reading that. So accurate and funny :lol:

Have you seen Coventry’s 5th?  Fucking hell those Centre half’s, one falls over trying to reach the ball, gets up and runs the wrong way. The other centre half looks like he’s just received some artificial legs and is learning to walk again and the centre forward just twats it in.  Hilarious!

It's amazing, also if I'm not mistaken the centre does a fist pump thinking the striker has missed only to realise it was a goal

It's having exotic football friends like this that is resulting in the rest of the league conspiring with each other to try harder against the mighty power and majesty that is the heroic Sunlun than the other teams.

I would imagine it's also part responsible for the fans of said clubs not having the required levels of class to act appropriately at the Steydium of White and worship the best fans ever seen in the game. They just don't have the same Yewrupeeyen experience as the well heeled and fantastically wealthy and cultured Sunlun fans.

Have to say that I have great sympathy with fans who were showered with missiles on Saturday, anyone who throws objects indiscriminately into a crowd deserves to be punished hard.

That said they have to take a look at themselves and the way they have behaved. Perhaps it would be better if they showed just a hint of humility occasionally, instead of constantly telling everyone how much better they are than any other club, being everyone's cup final and how they will take grounds over. Even their new owners can't resist making their mouths go about their closest rivals.

Some of them have gone out of their way to be as insulting as possible about Coventry supporters, openly displaying hatred and telling them if anyone comes looking for trouble then Sunderland will sort them out. It's little wonder that the idiots from Coventry rise to the bait.

They still make jokes on their forum about the time they threw a flare at a disabled Newcastle supporter and proudly boast about their own hooligan actions, but their tune seems to have changed a bit since the weekend.

Some of them legit believe that we're jealous of their club, man. That they have an owner who tries, that they play good football, and are going to Wembley. I'm just like... nah, you're alright.

Don't know what I expected but their thread on our game this weekend was hilarious. 

Everyone we beat is because the opposition were awful and definitely not because we played well or set up our team well.  It's definitely because every opposition player and manager is awful we come up against

Guest covmag

Have to say that I have great sympathy with fans who were showered with missiles on Saturday, anyone who throws objects indiscriminately into a crowd deserves to be punished hard.

That said they have to take a look at themselves and the way they have behaved. Perhaps it would be better if they showed just a hint of humility occasionally, instead of constantly telling everyone how much better they are than any other club, being everyone's cup final and how they will take grounds over. Even their new owners can't resist making their mouths go about their closest rivals.

Some of them have gone out of their way to be as insulting as possible about Coventry supporters, openly displaying hatred and telling them if anyone comes looking for trouble then Sunderland will sort them out. It's little wonder that the idiots from Coventry rise to the bait.

They still make jokes on their forum about the time they threw a flare at a disabled Newcastle supporter and proudly boast about their own hooligan actions, but their tune seems to have changed a bit since the weekend.

Totally agree, they stoke a lot of this up, self confessed arrogant cunts who have belittled the fans and the league.

I sit under level 7 and have seen loads of stuff come down from away fans , Villa being the worst, it’s cowardly tbf but the fucking way they are raging is way ott, the same old hooligan threads and the same old wankers giving it the bigun.Truth is a bunch of lads from Cov came into a pub next to the ground and took the absolute piss out of them, they did indeed bait the fuckers and got what they wanted and now are crying, fuck them all  O0

*edit they have just put a thread on about Burnley/Cardiff , look at the same posters who are on every hooligan related thread man yet never raise a hand , utter pigs.

Guest covmag

Operating at a loss if they go up:

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/sunderland-afc/stewart-donald-reveals-why-sunderland-s-wage-budget-could-rocket-by-4million-this-summer-1-9712763

That's before signing a single Championship quality player, which they currently have none of.

Fucked if they do, fucked if they don’t. Said it before win win, obviously I hope they stay 3 Rd division just for th3 laugh but I think going up and being chinned will see them at their true colours with the owners and Ross, they will be like hounds around a dead animal.

Operating at a loss if they go up:

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/sunderland-afc/stewart-donald-reveals-why-sunderland-s-wage-budget-could-rocket-by-4million-this-summer-1-9712763

That's before signing a single Championship quality player, which they currently have none of.

Fucked if they do, fucked if they don’t. Said it before win win, obviously I hope they stay 3 Rd division just for th3 laugh but I think going up and being chinned will see them at their true colours with the owners and Ross, they will be like hounds around a dead animal.

Mararchewt payments go down next season regardless and the season after they lose all of them. Huge % of their revenue gone.

The Don can’t put their prices up any further, few saleable assets bar the training ground, could be a long old stay.