Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest godzilla

40 year old bloke in full kit and woolly hat going mental on the internet.  :lol:

;D ;D ;D He's even got black and white stripes on one side of his face fucking hell man

This is one of the best videos I’ve ever seen. mackems in a nut(ter)shell.

Who would sit and watch that for insight into the match, pre and post.  Just awful.  These YouTube's need to fuck off.

Guest covmag

wtf is that tit singing about Jack Colback, he's deffo a wrongun like , fucking hell man they are the gift that keeps on giving at the moment  :lol:

40 year old bloke in full kit and woolly hat going mental on the internet.  :lol:

Fucking hell man, if he was a character Ricky gervais made up for tv he’d be winning awards.  :lol:

Honestly when it kicks in, that head turn to reveal 50/50 painted face  :lol: Christ I’m ill  :lol:

Fucking hell man, if he was a character Ricky gervais made up for tv he’d be winning awards.  :lol:

Honestly when it kicks in, that head turn to reveal 50/50 painted face  :lol: Christ I’m ill  :lol:

DLhrR6NWAAAZW5b.jpg

Guest covmag

Is that Dangernonce??

Its rumoured to be Dangermows off RTG I believe.the bell end.

Fulham v Newcastle could clash with a potential Charlton v Sunderland Play-Off...

Nah. No way the Police would allow both sets of supporters to travel to London at the same time.  The East Coast main line would be a complete mess.  :lol:

DLhrR6NWAAAZW5b.jpg

:lol:

All the Mackems will be in first class (complimentary of course, as they’re so loved by all) so won’t be a problem on the train down.

Is this the first time some of you have watched that weirdo in the attic? Pretty sure he's well known on here before this. He liked to say pathetic countless times in a minute if I'm not mistaken.

Is this the first time some of you have watched that weirdo in the attic? Pretty sure he's well known on here before this. He liked to say pathetic countless times in a minute if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah but those 2 vids are outstanding. The one where he necks his pint was my favourite, but these 2 are another level. I'm not even sure anymore if he's real and it's not a mag taking the piss. He's done an RTG on me  :lol: