Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

In Paris and the big coloured French barman in the bar I'm at for the match is a massive mag. Doubt he's even heard of Sunderland the small time cunts

A forrin mag marra? There worst nightmare

a) do you mean black? b) why is it even relevant?

In Paris and the big coloured French barman in the bar I'm at for the match is a massive mag. Doubt he's even heard of Sunderland the small time c***s

Because they hate any non whites marra especially non white mags

In Paris and the big coloured French barman in the bar I'm at for the match is a massive mag. Doubt he's even heard of Sunderland the small time c***s

Because they hate any non whites marra especially non white mags

Right.

Hopefully.

Going into playoffs with the momentum of a Monty Burns political campaign as it stands. Odd as many stated they’d already beaten Doncaster in the semi and how it could go either way after they seal the Trafalgar treble.

Hopefully.

Going into playoffs with the momentum of a Monty Burns political campaign as it stands. Odd as many stated they’d already beaten Doncaster in the semi and how it could go either way after they seal the Trafalgar treble.

1 win in 7 if they don't win today. In League One. Fuck me, that's majestic  :lol:

Portsmouth and Charlton will be coming in to the playoffs on a high and in form.

Sunderland blew their cup final and auto promotion in the last few weeks. Morale must be shot and Ross doesn't seem to be the man to boost them.

:lol:

Guest reefatoon

That cup final has killed them :lol:

Don’t forget though, their highlight of the season was beating our kids on the way to that final. Everything else from then just pales into insignificance.