Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Timing is delicious, let’s hope he isn’t enjoying a Lamb Bhuna on the quayside over the next few days otherwise it might go a bit Burb Murray.

Lamb bewna

They love a Bewna Kerry down Sunlun way.

Willing to give part of the club away to the right investor.

Major face turn from Mike Ashley incoming when he sells us and invests in them.

Fucking hell, if Mike sold us then bought them it would be a dream come true.

Not a chance any of them would stand up to him, and once he’s asset stripped them and left them a shell of a club just happy to be in League 1/ Championship, then I’m sure the ‘Mike runs clubs well’ argument from them would end.

More delicious clutching at straws... this one from our Favourite Janey

He actually told me that when he’d met with Ellis Short, Short couldn’t understand why he’d failed and they’d had a conversation about how Ellis didn’t understand football. They’d spoken about his castle in Scotland and how that was successful. When SD had asked who ran the castle and Short had spoken about people who knew the business, the penny had sort of dropped.

He said he’d joked with Ellis that if they got the club stable and Ellis wanted to pump £100m in he’d run it for him.

Now I’m not saying Ellis Short for a second but it might be some sort of plan like that.

He actually told me that when he’d met with Ellis Short, Short couldn’t understand why he’d failed and they’d had a conversation about how Ellis didn’t understand football. They’d spoken about his castle in Scotland and how that was successful. When SD had asked who ran the castle and Short had spoken about people who knew the business, the penny had sort of dropped.

He said he’d joked with Ellis that if they got the club stable and Ellis wanted to pump £100m in he’d run it for him.

Now I’m not saying Ellis Short for a second but it might be some sort of plan like that.

Ha ha the bitterest of a bitter bunch. There is a group of about 6 or 7 bitter old bastards on there with a massive chip on their shoulder about anything Newcastle related

So he got Ellis Short to wipe the debt, got the fans to change the seats for free, and is now going to escape with a profit. Canny businessman.  :snod:

I would be surprised if the deferred consideration due to Short (the ones secured on the marrachute payments) did not come with Change of Control provisions.

Meth Van is as good at PR as Keith Bishop it appears. Almost a shame it isn’t a decent crowd ready to turn tomorrow. The patriots on RTG are probably right when they say the bigger the crowd the more flux in atmosphere there is.

Guest Howaythetoon

They don’t have a pot to piss in and Sartori’s whole deal doesn’t take effect unless they get promoted to the PL. I’m sure if by way of a miracle that happens they will have taken even more than the 10m out of the club they have thus far and if not, they will do anything to sell SAFC to anyone with a bit of money they can spend to assist getting there or getting by, money they just don’t have and never will to finance either scenario.

Guest covmag

Has she (use that term loosely) got a direct line to him like?the weird mag hater that she is, bet she has the creepy fuckers.