Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

What fans actually use the term ‘in peace’ anyway. I don’t see those words as an introduction on any other forum :lol:

It couldn’t be more obvious it’s one or two sad little spunk heads pretending to be fans of other teams.

I mean what could make a random spurs fan want to randomly sign up for a Sunderland forum (a team two leagues below them) just to write that about their match against Pompey (a team they don’t even have a rivalry with).

Like the rest of that cesspool, it is embarrassing.

:lol:. Be like one of us randomly signing up to a Mansfield forum now saying we hope they smash Newport and what a great club they are  :lol:

What fans actually use the term ‘in peace’ anyway. I don’t see those words as an introduction on any other forum :lol:

It couldn’t be more obvious it’s one or two sad little spunk heads pretending to be fans of other teams.

I mean what could make a random spurs fan want to randomly sign up for a Sunderland forum (a team two leagues below them) just to write that about their match against Pompey (a team they don’t even have a rivalry with).

Like the rest of that cesspool, it is embarrassing.

:lol:. Be like one of us randomly signing up to a Mansfield forum now saying we hope they smash Newport and what a great club they are  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Weird sad mackem bastards man. :lol:

Two questions:

1) Why the fuck would a Spurs fan, the day after your team just reached the CL final, sign up to a fucking lower league team's forum and start sucking dick?

2) Why the fuck would a Spurs fan care about Sunderland and what league they were in?

Inbred cunts.  :lol:

Signed up today? Why would he say 'Assuming it ever gets finished' in reference to their stadium which has had 5 or 6 games played in it?

Seaham_FTM said: ↑

You have just reached the champions league final... what the fuck are you doing on here? :lol:

Offering my support to a proper club with proper fans. It's important to get you back where you should be, in the Prem. You'll get there eventually, and I look forward to welcoming you to our new home. All the best.

Seaham_FTM said: ↑

You have just reached the champions league final... what the fuck are you doing on here? :lol:

Offering my support to a proper club with proper fans. It's important to get you back where you should be, in the Prem. You'll get there eventually, and I look forward to welcoming you to our new home. All the best.

You know what, I have never heard any other set of fans other than Sunderland fans to refer to the Premier League as ‘the prem’. Premier League, and the old name Premiership yes, but never the ‘Prem’. That word is honestly exclusively used by them.

They are an embarrassment mind. Biggest game of the season and they're struggling to half fill their ground.

No doubt thousands made plans for this weekend as they thought they'd win the league marra!