Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Heard some of them calling Totalsport last couple of nights, and the delusion about the upcoming play-offs is off the scale.

One of them compared their struggle to get promoted from the 3rd division to us two years ago, saying we also struggled to get promoted from the Championship.... despite us having secured promotion before winning the title on the last day (cheers again Jack Grealish).

Then a few have said that in the 3 matches against Portsmouth already this season, Sunderland have been by far the better team in each match, and should have beaten Pompey on each occasion.... despite drawing 1 and losing 2 of them (albeit one on penalties).

They really are convincing themselves that they will beat Portsmouth, and getting to 'Wembo' again will be a formality.

I really hope Portsmouth embarrass them in both legs.

Guest godzilla

Heard some of them calling Totalsport last couple of nights, and the delusion about the upcoming play-offs is off the scale.

One of them compared their struggle to get promoted from the 3rd division to us two years ago, saying we also struggled to get promoted from the Championship.... despite us having secured promotion before winning the title on the last day (cheers again Jack Grealish).

Then a few have said that in the 3 matches against Portsmouth already this season, Sunderland have been by far the better team in each match, and should have beaten Pompey on each occasion.... despite drawing 1 and losing 2 of them (albeit one on penalties).

They really are convincing themselves that they will beat Portsmouth, and getting to 'Wembo' again will be a formality.

I really hope Portsmouth embarrass them in both legs.

Yeah finishing 9 points ahead of the 3rd place team was a real struggle  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest covmag

"Think the rain today hasn’t helped sales"

:lol:

It’s like the cunts are counting every sale, the weirdest set of fans around.They so want to be important  :lol:

I am surprised there aint any famous Mackem authors around with their incredible ability to make shit up and dream up fantasies.

Catherine Cewksen is probably the best they can hope for but they hate Shields.

I am surprised there aint any famous Mackem authors around with their incredible ability to make shit up and dream up fantasies.

Former Skunker & RTG regular Darren Wearmouth seems to be doing alright for himself nowadays, hanging out with celebrities in the States etc. the spawny little bastard.

Former Skunker & RTG regular Darren Wearmouth seems to be doing alright for himself nowadays, hanging out with celebrities in the States etc. the spawny little bastard.

Oh aye? I used to argue with him on the Total Sport FB page. What a twat he is!

He is a good lad..

Catherine Cewksen is probably the best they can hope for but they hate Shields.

That My Boy Harry on RTG who wants to ban interracial marriages has written some bewks hasn't he?

He is a good lad..

he is a bet welcher.

He is a good lad..

This........been on the drink with him a couple of times and he's spot on. Loves taking the piss but can take it too unlike a lot of them......and he hasn't disappeared up his own arse despite his new found status.

He is a good lad..

This........been on the drink with him a couple of times and he's spot on. Loves taking the piss but can take it too unlike a lot of them......and he hasn't disappeared up his own arse despite his new found status.

Can only speak as I found. :p How come his lifestyle has changed so much, Bingo?

EDIT - Just done a search on google. Fair play to him. :thup: If you say he's a decent bloke, that's good enough for me, Bingo. :)

He is a good lad..

Can only speak as I found. :p How come his lifestyle has changed so much, Bingo?

EDIT - Just done a search on google. Fair play to him. :thup: If you say he's a decent bloke, that's good enough for me, Bingo. :)

He wrote a post-apocalyptic zombie novel with his brother,  then another which did quite well on amazon, somehow James Murray (Murr) approached him about co-writing a book which they did......apparently this Murr is huge in the States so he's out there a lot doing signings etc. Done really well for himself, but he still doesn't mind me taking the piss out of him online.

He is a good lad..

He wrote a post-apocalyptic zombie novel with his brother,  then another which did quite well on amazon, somehow James Murray (Murr) approached him about co-writing a book which they did......apparently this Murr is huge in the States so he's out there a lot doing signings etc. Done really well for himself, but he still doesn't mind me taking the piss out of him online.

Murr off Impractical Jokers? He's quality!

He is a good lad..

Murr off Impractical Jokers? He's quality!

Aye him, I had no idea who he was.....but they're best buddies  now.

Look at his 6 posts man ffs...

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/search/71547051/

Blatantly obvious it's one of them lot pretending to be a spurs fan.

His first post...

Hope you don't mind a Spud weighing in here.

I binged Sunderland 'Til I Die over Christmas and despite the between-the-fingers car crash TV moments, I have to say I loved it. It spoke to me far more about the football that I experience--particularly the hopes and the lows--than any number of carefully-curated shows about Prem sides could. Being old enough to remember when we weren't in the top flight, I can empathise.

I know some of you were concerned it portrayed the area and fans in a negative light, but what I saw were positives: community, pride, passion. You've got a great club, with great history and no plastics. If there were one or two idiots, well, there's no shortage of those. We have our own fair share at Tottenham. But they are family, and what can you do about family other than give them a bollocking for being planks, and keep on loving them?

Anyway, here's hoping the show's second season will be a happier one. I genuinely hope you get back up where you deserve to be and we can give you a warm Prem welcome at our new stadium. (Assuming it ever gets finished!)

Take care!

- Gent

:lol:

They just say the same sort of shite for every different fan that comes in peace.

What fans actually use the term ‘in peace’ anyway. I don’t see those words as an introduction on any other forum :lol:

It couldn’t be more obvious it’s one or two sad little spunk heads pretending to be fans of other teams.

I mean what could make a random spurs fan want to randomly sign up for a Sunderland forum (a team two leagues below them) just to write that about their match against Pompey (a team they don’t even have a rivalry with).

Like the rest of that cesspool, it is embarrassing.