Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Howaythetoon

My mate’s son is at Newcastle’s academy, Boro’s and the mackems and he said on FB the other day his son may well turn out for the mackems one day if he makes it as it’s likely he’ll choose their set up for his son over any which is very sad because he’s a Geordie and Toon daft and so is his kids.

And if this kid of his continues to develop the way he is and goes all the way which I’d put money on him becoming a pro at least, Newcastle will miss out on his talent. He’s not daft though my mate’s and refuses to step foot inside SJP under Ashley and I know as a dad with boys how hard that is to keep up, because I want my kids running around in Toon kits and cheering their home town team on from the stands.

I refuse to buy them tops or take them though, they can support them and watch them or uncles and aunts are free to get them to;s for birthdays or whatever or take them to games, but I won’t. They will grow up with only one team that’s there’s only, whether they have other teams, like footy or not, and that’s the Toon where they are from.

And that hurts me most and hurts them too more than losing, wonga, SD signs, Pardew, relegations, losing Rafa and appointing the likes of Bruce. I’m angry, upset and very bitter that one man can be allowed to take my club away from he and force me to keep it away from my boys.

I could go sure, I could cheer wins and bemoan loses, but I’d feel like shit lowering myself to the role of a customer and the pride I have in my club, I’d be betraying all that it stands for or should and all those greats who helped build the club up from the start, decade after decade, winning promotions, league titles, cups, creating records, breaking records, scoring goals, making legends of themselves and all those who worked to make the club the best it can be for me, you, our city, our kids, the Keegans and Sir Bobby’s, the Hughtons and Rafas, the Shearers and Wor Jackie’s, the 50s FA Cup players, the Entertainers, The CL come back team, the Fairs Cup players. All those who sweat, blood and tears supported by the fans made what was so special that our club was Newcastle United and for us the greatest club in the world no matter how good or bad they were on the pitch.

Ashley’s removed that for me, he’s turned my club into a business that is a football club in name only, something I can’t support just because it says Newcastle United above the door. He’s effectively closed down our club, took over the ground lease as a new landlord and replaced our club with a business and our team with his own, built ins his own image. This club could be MK Dons for all I care, that’s what he’s done to my club as was done to Wimbledon.

Dress it up in black and white and play it in front of the old Gallowgate under the crest and name of Newcastle United all you want, but it’s not the real thing, it’s a replica, and a very bad fake one at that. It’s that cheap and tacky, if it was a snide footy top, even the shittiest imitation clothes and souivenier shops in Benidorm, Morocco, Tunisia, Africa or China would be embarrassed to put it on a hanger.

Maybe Ashley really is this great businessman after all, I mean who else can sell fake goods on for the same price and even more it used to cost to buy the genuine real McCoy.

That or people are really dumb where any old barrow boy can earn a few bob punting to mug punters...

If only Del Boy bought a football club when he become rich, he’d be a billionaire this time next year!

NUFC - only fools and horse shit!

A few more negative comments about NUFC and how from the other end of the country we got under his skin would be advisable in the present climate.

Toss the seals a fish.

Hard job for him as they've hounded him off twitter  :lol:

I can still recall his tweet on the morning of that ChickenTrade trophy mocking us - what a bellend  :lol:

“So while I’m having my picture taken with a nine-year-old kid, I’m getting a 50-year-man giving me abuse. He was shouting, ‘Fuck off back to Scotland’. That’s not me criticising Sunderland fans, because I’m sure it happens at every club, but it’s not right, that. People seem to think it’s acceptable in football. No human being could enjoy that. Sometimes, you just get back on the bus, shake your head and think ‘Wow.’”

:lol::lol: absewlewt hatred of anything not English.

Shame that they're turning on their own in The Don though.

Jack Ross quote “ 50 year old man telling me to fuck off back to Scotland” after the Bolton game  :lol:

And they don’t abuse their managers eh? Fucking hypocrites

One of my earliest football memories is watching them lose to Tranmere on telly in the FA Cup. Weird they're in the same division now.

Tranmere brought on a substitute for a player who'd been sent off and had a guy with a huge throw in

One of my earliest football memories is watching them lose to Tranmere on telly in the FA Cup. Weird they're in the same division now.

Tranmere brought on a substitute for a player who'd been sent off and had a guy with a huge throw in

Dave Challenor

What is it with these filthy fucking animals shitting everywhere???  Even though its a spoof its likely to be true

:Local Mum Disgusted at Halloween Pumpkin:

A 46 year Mother of 1 has told the Sunderland echo how she nearly spewed her insides up after someone had a shite in her 3 year olds pumpkin which was on display outside her home . Mary Jones of Pennywell had bought the £1:50 vegetable from her local Asda store was furious after leaving it out on display overnight. She told our Echo reporter " our Thomas was so excited for the up and coming Halloween celebrations he cried his little eyes out in Asda for it so had to buy him it " We got him home and scraped the inside out for hours with a spoon "i missed Eastenders and everything " and for someone to just come and empty their arse inside it is just terrible , it was definitely human excrement as no animal could of had that it would of ripped the insides out of a cat or dog i just dont know how anyone could be so cruel . Mary pictured here with Thomas 3 and another woman who was just passing on her way to bonus ball Bevs to pay her lottery and just wanted to be in the photograph put on their best "Compo faces " for the camera . 🎃