Group A - Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Uruguay - URU & RUS advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I feel bad for reading Fedyan's messages in a thick movie Russian accent?

Ha :lol: Feel bad for those ridiculous actors who try to speak Russian and fail so miserably you almost forget what the hell the movie is about. Will never forget the legendary, commendable, but still epically hilarious efforts of good old Arnie in The Red Heat. And some of those gansga types, it was like they were speaking in slow mo and had a mouthful of junk food in their mouths. Even our magnificently diverse industrial language bit was messed up. But Arnie did try his best, gotta give him that. Pronounced everything with a thick Austrian accent. What a man.

Speaking of linguistical barriers - a dude in Mexico Is The Sh!t jacket caused quite a stir among those, who are not really aware that saying "You're sh!t, bro" and "You're the shit bro" are two slightly different things. It's like watching a big fashion festival, but with real people. And not those fancy designer types and their snobbish snorting ways.

Ok, so three matches today. I am cleared for a drink or ten. Spain Portugal in a really nice Scottish restaraunt serving some fantastic Nordic wild game dishes. Iran Morroco in a pub with some of the best fried wings in town. Egypt Uruguay, hopefully, in a fan zone to get things started. Beginning to enjoy my vacation, like.

Serious question - should I wear my fantastic Togo 06 shirt? I have Gremio, São Paulo, Palmeiras, Vasco, Racing Avellaneda in my closet as well. But not sure if I should go club or country. Of course I could don one of my many Dynamo Moscow shirts and do a bit of propaganda for my club, explaining to them forrins how those pesky Spartak pigs and Torpedo rusty pistons are evil, but should I really do that? Decisions, decisions.

Guest neesy111

Anyone else trying for the BBC 4K feed?  Hopefully I'm one of the lucky 10K.

Let us know how you get on with it.

On now, seems stable at the minute.

The option is there on the iPlayer menu as you load it, gives you an option on UHD, HD or SD

Guest neesy111

No idea how you find it.  It's not on the BBC home page like they said.

It's through the iPlayer app on certain TV's.

It wasn't there at first on my TV app, I've edited the above post.

The option is there on the iPlayer menu as you load it, gives you an option on UHD, HD or SD

Guest neesy111

It wasn't there at first on my TV app, I've edited the above post.

Cheers, I'm awaiting my new TV so want to try it later.

Guest neesy111

Awful pundit line up on the beeb.

Not watching, but guessing for fun, based on you description: Jenas, Murphy, Savage?

1/3.

Jenas, Phil Neville and Upson.

Fucking hell, Egypt must have some class players if Salah can only make the bench.

I think it’s more they see this as their toughest match against an aggressive defence.

Salah with a few more days rest will be fitter, confident and it’ll be the two matches ‘on paper’ that will define if Egypt qualify or not. Risk him today he there’s more chance of getting injured and be out of the entire tournament.

That Uruguay team don't look that hot apart from it's attackers. Keep hearing about them being dark horses and such but on paper I can't see it.

Centre back pairing from the best defence in Europe. Two very handy midfielders. They are weak out wide though de Arrascaeta is supposed to be dece.