The 2018 World Cup Betting Thread

Wullie

I need over 3 corners for every team in today's 3 matches. First game is in and the current one is 2 corners each, I got a feeling Iran will let me down. got £5 free bet on at 33/1.

Was chuffed to find out I had 2 free bets with William Hill because I went with Kane as top scorer.

PS. is it just me or have the refs been fairly lenient when it comes to dishing out cards so far? A few times now a lack of cards have let me down!

Said that about the refs a couple days ago

Al-Jassim off injured ffs. 2nd time this WC I've had a double with 2 players and one has come in with one going off injured in the first half

I went massive (£110) on Juan Cuadrado to have over 1.5 shots for Columbia @ 5/4. He had one, then was subbed off not long after the red card.

I was raging. Didn’t know what to do with myself! Luckily I have clawed back £80 of it but still just my luck. So I feel your pain  :lol:

Al-Jassim off injured ffs. 2nd time this WC I've had a double with 2 players and one has come in with one going off injured in the first half

I went massive (£110) on Juan Cuadrado to have over 1.5 shots for Columbia @ 5/4. He had one, then was subbed off not long after the red card.

I was raging. Didn’t know what to do with myself! Luckily I have clawed back £80 of it but still just my luck. So I feel your pain  :lol:

proper fucking annoying like :lol: Always have to remind myself I only actually lost €10, not the €160 I would have won. Player off injured in a first half should be void if you ask me :shifty:

Quick qn chaps - put a bet on for Uruguay to win and for each team to have 3+ corners. I thought I’d lost as Saudi had 4 and Uruguay only 3. What do betting companies use the + for? I presumed it just meant ‘more than’.

Quick qn chaps - put a bet on for Uruguay to win and for each team to have 3+ corners. I thought I’d lost as Saudi had 4 and Uruguay only 3. What do betting companies use the + for? I presumed it just meant ‘more than’.

3 or more

What do we think the chances of Ramos getting booked

Limited iyam. They're going to win comfortably. If he didn't get booked against Portugal, he's not getting booked now.

Probably.

What do we think the chances of Ramos getting booked

Limited iyam. They're going to win comfortably. If he didn't get booked against Portugal, he's not getting booked now.

Probably.

Yeah that’s my thoughts too. Hard to find any decent value for this game

3 or more

Cheers!

3 or more

Fuuuuuuuuuu

I need over 3 corners for every team in today's 3 matches. First game is in and the current one is 2 corners each, I got a feeling Iran will let me down. got £5 free bet on at 33/1.

Was chuffed to find out I had 2 free bets with William Hill because I went with Kane as top scorer.

PS. is it just me or have the refs been fairly lenient when it comes to dishing out cards so far? A few times now a lack of cards have let me down!

Said that about the refs a couple days ago

Totally. Did a couple of booking bets and didn’t even come close so leaving any card/booking bets from now on.

What have folk gone for in this game? Tempted with Spain to win by 2 or more with Costa to score anytime.

5/1 bet builder

Spain to score in both halves

Isco anytime

Iran to have a corner

Spain to have 5 or more corners

BTTS, no

Meant to be a more safe one so I actually win something today.. which means 0 of the 5 things will happen :yao:

Aghhhh. Why did I go Cavani instead of Suarez...

That’s the gamble mate. I choose cavani coz Suarez looked way off the pace in 1st match

Yeah I thought the same too. Cavani had some cracking efforts first game too.

Started today with a balance of £150. End with £155 but can’t help be gutted.

Uruguay not scoring two let me down for £52 and not winning by two let me down for another £52. Didn’t even look like trying  :tickedoff: