Benfica v Dinamo Bucharest - Benfica@8/15

CSKA Moscow v Maccabi Haifa - CSKA Moscow@4/9

Fenerbahce v AZ Alkmaar - AZ Alkmaar@2/1

Lens v Panathinaikos - Lens@3/4

Shakhtar Donetsk v Nancy - Shakhtar Donetsk@8/11

Spartak Moscow v Celta Vigo - Spartak Moscow@5/6

Steaua Bucharest v Sevilla - Sevilla@13/10

Zulte Waregem v Newcastle - Newcastle@evens

A £2.90 bet on that will pick me up half a grand if it comes up.  Optimistic, I know.

How any geordie has the heart to bet against the toon baffles me.

I'd much rather bet against us than on us. If there's any jinx to overrule NUFC's, it's my betting one.

The £35 I put on Boro to win the UEFA Cup final last year was solely so they wouldn't. Well worth the money.

Next time we get to a cup final, I'm putting all I can afford on the opposition.

Blackburn will win tonight and make a mockery of the 5/2 they are.  Bayer Leverkusen are hopeless, Spurs could've realistically stuck 5 or 6 past them in October, I implore people here now don't even consider backing them.

I'm doing a £20 treble Blackburn 5/2, The Toon Evs, Fenerbahce (fantastic at home) 6/5, pays £308.

Have a fiver tonight going to put Werder Bremen and Arsenal in aswell. Any profit will go on us tomorrow,

Don't do it Ross, 6/5 is a joke price for Arsenal, who have beaten them once in the last nine games.  2/1 Bolton better value.

Blackburn will win tonight and make a mockery of the 5/2 they are.  Bayer Leverkusen are hopeless, Spurs could've realistically stuck 5 or 6 past them in October, I implore people here now don't even consider backing them.

I'm doing a £20 treble Blackburn 5/2, The Toon Evs, Fenerbahce (fantastic at home) 6/5, pays £308.

It hasn't started so well for you Steven ;)

Had a quid on Oba to score first, which hasn't been paid yet, so have sent betfred an arsey email, 20p on 4-0 and £3.80 on us to win with a one goal defecit. Makes a change to not be in loss after a Newcastle match!