Optimistic Nut

Guest Pearce-Dog

Cardiff to win - $1.70

Southhampton to win - $1.40

Sunderland to win - $1.55

Melbourne Victory to win A-League GrandFinal - $1.50

Celtic to win - $1.75

$20 @ $9.68 = $193.60

Not a bad little multi, nothing too tough in there and the payout is fair decent.

Guest Pearce-Dog

Beaaaaatiful day of football....All I need now is for Melbourne to win tomorrow arvo in the A-League Grand Final which I'll be watch at the pub, should hopefully pay for a few pints when it wins.

Some Newcastle odds from Bet 365.

FA Youth Cup

Arsenal, Newcastle = 9/4

Liverpool = 11/4

Man Utd = 7/2

Birmingham = 8/1

Cardiff = 12/1

--------------------------------------------

UEFA Cup

Werder Bremen = 4/1

Sevilla = 5/1

Spurs = 6/1

Newcastle = 14/1

Benfica, AZ = 16/1

----------------------------------------------

Premiership (without Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal & Liverpool)

Bolton = 8/11

Reading = 9/2

Everton = 11/2

Portsmouth = 10/1

Spurs, Newcastle = 14/1

Aston Villa, Blackburn = 40/1

--------------------------------------------------

Beaaaaatiful day of football....All I need now is for Melbourne to win tomorrow arvo in the A-League Grand Final which I'll be watch at the pub, should hopefully pay for a few pints when it wins.

I think you can go to the bookies now - Melbourne are 3-0 up at the half and Adelaide are down to 10 men. Giddy up sir! :lol:

I had four separate bets yesterday chasing my money, you could not make up the bad luck I had, one team let me down on each, they were:  ARSENAL, MAN UTD, REAL MADRID, OLDHAM.  Unreal.

My accumulator today looks sunk already with City a goal down.

Had Man Utd 1/2 (won 2-1), Southampton 8/13 (won 1-0), Raith 4/9 (won 2-1), Everton 6/5 won 3-0, get £38.50 back.

Other one is a £3 coupon, Bayern (won 1-0), Mackems (won 2-1), Monkeys (won 1-0), waiting for Werder Bremen (2nd) at 5/6 away at BMG (bottom) for another £26 the morra.

Yous wi a spare 5 grand get it on Bremen tomorrow, and yous that pretend to be wealthy but have barely got a penny to scratch ye arse with like Bobby Shinton take a 5a out the wifes house keeping.  Can't lose.  Bremen have score SIX, away from home three times this season and BMG are bottom of the Bundesliga.

My 20p lucky 15:

Sunderland 3 Derby 1 (was 2-1)

Boston 0 Monkeys 2 (was 0-2)

Fulham 0 Man Utd 3 (was 1-2)

Wolves 1 Leeds 2 (was 1-0)

not far off.

A bet with a North-Eastern flavour worth a couple of notes...

Sunderland to win the Championship

Hartlepool to win League Two

Gretna to win Scottish First Division

Berwick to win Scottish Third Division

Newcastle to win the UEFA Cup

400/1.

Blimey, that's worth a crack. You got any money on that?

I reckon the only one that won't happen is, unfortunately, NUFC. Worth a crack like at 400/1. Gonna do that mate, cheers.

EDIT: added Scunthorpe winning League One to the bet, they're 7 points clear so I thought I might as well, got odds of 803/1 at Bet365. Got £2 on. As I say, I reckon Newcastle will cost me it. Only 60/1 without us. :lol:

A bet with a North-Eastern flavour worth a couple of notes...

Sunderland to win the Championship

Hartlepool to win League Two

Gretna to win Scottish First Division

Berwick to win Scottish Third Division

Newcastle to win the UEFA Cup

400/1.

Blimey, that's worth a crack. You got any money on that?

I reckon the only one that won't happen is, unfortunately, NUFC. Worth a crack like at 400/1. Gonna do that mate, cheers.

EDIT: added Scunthorpe winning League One to the bet, they're 7 points clear so I thought I might as well, got odds of 803/1 at Bet365. Got £2 on. As I say, I reckon Newcastle will cost me it. Only 60/1 without us. :lol:

Yeah I've got £5 on those 5 coming off, and I've got another £5 at 30/1 on Sunderland, Berwick, Gretna & Hartlepool to win their leagues. God forbid though if Sunderland f*ck the bet up.

Guest eyeball_tickler

Arteta to score first against Sheffield United is 14-1. he's got 7 goals this season.

I'm going to stick £50 on Lyon to beat St Ettiene away this week (2.56 on betfair) my one and only bet.

Oooooo that's a massive gamble. Possibly the biggest derby match in France. Pretty similar to Man U v Man City where one is better than the other, but the smaller club has a decent record and normally give Lyon a good game.

Cheers for the tips lads.

I'm trying to turn my initial £20 deposit into a grand on betfair. Deposited last week, upto £127. No games this week seem like they are offering good odds.