Fabian Schär

1 minute ago, Holloway said:

Is this serious [emoji38]

Wanting England to progress ( despite the stink) erm aye, I wanted him to miss his peller 🥴

Nope club before country for me every time. Don’t get me wrong I wanted England to win the shootout, but not at the expense of Wor Fabian being the person responsible for the loss. Have to think how that would’ve affected him next season man.

2 minutes ago, Holloway said:

Is this serious [emoji38]

Wanting England to progress ( despite the stink) erm aye, I wanted him to miss his peller 🥴

Deadly serious, you have to realise some of us are uncomfortable with following cockney united especially as the cockney media absolute hate us. I hope England get kicked out to be honest. NUFC is the only team 

And schar over pigford anyday of the week 

Just now, Pancrate1892 said:

Deadly serious, you have to realise some of us are uncomfortable with following cockney united especially as the cockney media absolute hate us. I hope England get kicked out to be honest. NUFC is the only team 

And schar over pigford anyday of the week 

Fair enough, if you want Engerlahnd aaaht. But anyone wanting them to progress, choosing a Fab pen success at their expense seems a bit weird,like 

15 minutes ago, Holloway said:

Fair enough, if you want Engerlahnd aaaht. But anyone wanting them to progress, choosing a Fab pen success at their expense seems a bit weird,like 

I don't, so the logic is good 

1 hour ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Nope club before country for me every time. Don’t get me wrong I wanted England to win the shootout, but not at the expense of Wor Fabian being the person responsible for the loss. Have to think how that would’ve affected him next season man.

I love you 

1 hour ago, Holloway said:

No it's not.

10 minutes ago, Holloway said:

How come ?

If you are referring to me, then the subject has already been discussed.  "Club before country" everytime.

Newcastle is in my blood.  I dream and breathe them.  I'm sometimes out of control of my emotions when the Toon are playing.

I barely gave a "fist pump" when Saka scored yesterday.

1 minute ago, Rod said:

If you are referring to me, then the subject has already been discussed.  "Club before country" everytime.

Yeah I'm referring to you. So as a Newcastle fan that wants England to win the Euro's you'd sooner see Schar score a penalty in the shootout, if it means England are eliminated ? 

12 minutes ago, Holloway said:

Yeah I'm referring to you. So as a Newcastle fan that wants England to win the Euro's you'd sooner see Schar score a penalty in the shootout, if it means England are eliminated ? 

My wisdom is wasted on you. Bye.

Just now, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

I have really struggled to get excited by England and I was near certain we’d win the shootout. 

They've been rotten. Not sure where that confidence in the shoot out comes from,mind