The Magpie Group

Heron

Yes they are. How anyone can claim to have passion for nufc yet still turn up and sit there in silence whilst Ashley is there despite all he's done and his strangling of the club is beyond me like

I said the same to mates and don't speak to them now otherwise we'd be arguing all the time. That's how strongly I feel about it and how much I despise the cunt and our sheep

Guest firetotheworks

You been going to all the protests and meetings then Tubes?

I live in Norfolk now so no. Have no desire to step into Newcastle on a matchday and be round our "fans". I'd be too pissed off and not how I want to spend a weekend. Don't see or speak to some good mates over it all

Sorry, have I read that right? You're putting fans in inverted commas about people (some who go to matches, many that don't) who are putting differences about going to matches to one side and coming together to fight for the club, while your sole contribution towards the improvement of the club is looking down on those people within that group that still go to matches? I don't know if you've been made aware of this, but you're not a unique trailblazer because you don't go to matches, your vociferous criticisms would probably hold a bit more weight if you were doing more than fuck all yourself.

Them still going today sitting there in silence in the ground are every bit as bad as Ashley in my book. And yes fans in inverted commas as how anyone can still turn up there and sit in silence whilst Ashley smirks is no nufc fan and has not one shred of the passion I had for it if they can do that

Like I said, whatever you think of them, you're doing fuck all yourself. Put up or shut up.

Guest firetotheworks

What do you propose then?

Also why should I or others. The cunts who go now don't deserve a Ashley free nufc

Propose? Are you honestly kidding? There's already both Ashley Out and The Magpie Group working on a number of fronts (protests, marches, meetings to gather ideas, MP involvement, internet activism, brand damage etc)

You're going on like you're better than the people involved in this, but again, your contribution is not going to matches and bitching online, which in terms of changing anything for the better at Newcastle is effectively worthless.

I apologise for coming across like that it's just things like today infuriate me so much, even more than anything Ashley has done.

And fair play to all them groups and people really is cracking work. It's not good me posting when I'm peed off so il leave it for today and try chill and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Have a good weekend all

Thank fuck.

Aye you just crack on going to games still

I will do thank you very much.

When you've done something for 42 years it's not that easy to just stop doing it.

Some people seem to be able to, fair enough, but my dislike of the owner and his methods isn't going to stop me going to support the team i love.

Guest Howaythetoon

You do more as a fan by staying away, if only for your own sanity...

Those that keep going are mugs and those that do go and do fuck all when the owner laughs in his seat deserve the kind of club he’s running.

They can all do one, I’m now back to where I was under Pardew. I hope we lose every game and go down. Nothing club with nothing but consumers taking up seats. Fuck them all and fuck the club, may it rot in hell. Hopefully Rafa gets sacked or fucks off. Far too good for this shit stain and the numpties who boo his substitution yet give the owner an easy ride.

Thank f***.

When you've done something for 42 years it's not that easy to just stop doing it.

Some people seem to be able to, fair enough, but my dislike of the owner and his methods isn't going to stop me going to support the team i love.

We need to rid it of this parasite otherwise we will never be able to support the club we love, only a SD subsidiary.

What do you propose then?

Also why should I or others. The cunts who go now don't deserve a Ashley free nufc

Whoa. Steady on with the abuse. It's  probably easier to stay away from games when you're  detached from things by living hundreds of miles away. Not like you can just walk round the corner. Doesn't  mean your opinion doesn't  count of course but respect that of others.

Edit to say posted after post 1548 above. Good to see a bit of calm.

Thank fuck.

I still go but the last paragraph is flawed. What Ashley's done/doing to this club is sapping enthusiasm from me in regards to going. Rafa as well what happened with my dad earlier this year is what made me renew and why I'm there, hence why condescending beratings and generalisations from people on this board don't really help, especially personally.

Guest firetotheworks

Tubes doesn't do himself any favours with the way he goes on but he is right like, 100%.

I agree that people should stop going, but going on like that and including those who are also organising and protesting in your judgement while thinking you're a martyr because your sole contribution is not going to matches while living in Norfolk? Nah.

I'll always disagree with people going to matches while Ashley's here, but considering the two sets of fans are putting that to one side to come together for the better of the club, bitching about other fans while doing exactly nothing whatsoever yourself only really serves to inflate your own sense of virtue and wind people up over how unbelievably rich it is.

My dad is 71 and been going for more than 60 years.  He used to go watch them train we would go up benwell every Saturday morning in the 80s to watch the youths.  Now he won't set foot in St James Park as in his view this is the worst it's ever been.  That's what Ashley is doing to people. Ashley flogs tickets in the Universities and Colleges cheaply.  The people going to the match have changed and apathy rules

You been going to all the protests and meetings then Tubes?

I live in Norfolk now so no. Have no desire to step into Newcastle on a matchday and be round our "fans". I'd be too pissed off and not how I want to spend a weekend. Don't see or speak to some good mates over it all

Are you from Norfolk originally?