Newcastle United 1-2 Arsenal - 15/09/18 - Post-match reaction from page 12ish

Greg

Muto on

I guess Rondon isn't fit.

He was fit enough mid week though and don't some try and give this shit about he was playing in America as Yedlin was also but he is playing.

Guest firetotheworks

Overreaction central in here like. We were the better team in the first half, now we concede two and we're going down and the line-up was wrong/negative.

Honestly man, some people need to get hold of themselves, we'll be okay. We've had the hardest start to a season I can remember and honestly haven't played that bad.

I had this one down as a win. Do I have your permission to be pissed off?

You don't need my permission for anything, I'm simply making a comment regarding the huge overreactions in here - an accurate comment I would add.

I'm simply making a comment too.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say in your comments. I had a point, you're just being pedantic. Do you disagree with my initial statement, if so why?

I disagree with your assertion that people complaining need to grab hold of themselves because they're pissed off over the match, yeah. Arsenal at home isn't Man City away for example, we haven't had a single shot on target.

Shelvey unused when he should have been on as soon as we went a goal down.

not fit enough to risk imo or he and Rondon would have been on.

If you categorically aren't going to use a player then don't put them on the bench.

Muto on

I guess Rondon isn't fit.

He was fit enough mid week though and don't some try and give this shit about he was playing in America as Yedlin was also but he is playing.

Yedlin only played a handful of minutes midweek tbf, while Rondon went the distance on Tuesday.

I disagree with your assertion that people complaining need to grab hold of themselves because they're pissed off over the match.

i think the ones specifically complaining about rafa need to fucking pull themselves together...

SUBS, PUT SUBS ON FFS etc.

jesus

I love Rafa as much as anyone, and am 100% behind him, however that backing doesn't mean I'm not able to criticise things he does that I don't particularly agree with.

I disagree with your assertion that people complaining need to grab hold of themselves because they're pissed off over the match.

i think the ones specifically complaining about rafa need to fucking pull themselves together...

SUBS, PUT SUBS ON FFS etc.

jesus

You need to put subs on to change a game no ?

He used them badly this game, he gets stick, he uses them well he gets praise...for you to say people should pull themselves together, for making comments that will always be made on games is so fucking woeful really.

Have we created one decent chance today? Against a side who’ve been absolutely shite defensively this season

With what? For who? Kenedy is the only decent winger we've got and he wasn't starting. Rondon is the only decent(ish) striker we've got and he was on the bench as well.