The other games today 2019/20

Greg

I hope it's Derby or WBA like. They're the least likely to kick on. Would be surprised if Norwich or Sheff Utd stayed up. The more s*** down there, the more comfortable things will be again next season.

I think if we looking at who will be shite enough to keep us in the Premier League next season then even with Benitez in charge its going to be another horrible season.

A permanent straight swap seems like such a sensible decision for all parties if they don't come up. I'd like to see us actually show some muscle and control, mind you, on account of our higher level and keep both. But that obviously won't happen.

A permanent straight swap seems like such a sensible decision for all parties if they don't come up. I'd like to see us actually show some muscle and control, mind you, on account of our higher level and keep both. But that obviously won't happen.

According to Ryder, Gayle wants to play in the premier league next year... but he must surely know that Rafa isn't going to make him first choice.

It's a right cluster fuck.

Could see Norwich going for Gayle.

He'll be very useful to someone coming up. He's already proven he can do a job in a bottom-half PL team. Didn't score many goals for us - 6 I think - but his pace and workrate did wonders for Rafa's set-up in the second half of the season.

For a play off semi-final against a derby rival, the atmosphere is flat.

The way they conceded knocked the stuffing out of everyone and WBA have been extremely comfortable since then.

According to Ryder, Gayle wants to play in the premier league next year... but he must surely know that Rafa isn't going to make him first choice.

It's a right cluster f***.

Would it not be better then if West Brom get promoted? We value Gayle at £20 million and they value Rondon at the same price, both want to play in the Premier League and so it would probably make to do a swap deal.

It's a right cluster f***.

Would it not be better then if West Brom get promoted? We value Gayle at £20 million and they value Rondon at the same price, both want to play in the Premier League and so it would probably make to do a swap deal.

If WBA come up, a new manager might either want to keep Rondon for next season in the Premier League, or use the money to sign a better quality striker than Gayle.