The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Leicester 1-0 Arsenal. Leicester signing Tielemans for £20 million in the summer is going to be a bargain.

Has it been confirmed he's going there? He'd go into 4 of the top 6 teams imo.

I think they have the option to buy so its likely they will buy after his performances on loan.

Leicester 1-0 Arsenal. Leicester signing Tielemans for £20 million in the summer is going to be a bargain.

Has it been confirmed he's going there? He'd go into 4 of the top 6 teams imo.

I think they have the option to buy so its likely they will buy after his performances on loan.

They could buy him for £20m and sell him same summer for £30-40m. I think he's worth that.

Cant find anything about an option to buy. Hope one of the bigger clubs end up buying him as hes fitting too good into Leicester.

:anguish:

Bit cynical, but I dont want the teams challenging for Europe to completely solidify themselves in that area in case the unthinkable happens that Rafa signs a new contract with sufficient money to spend/the club is sold. Much rather he goes to Liverpool instead. From the reports it also sounds like hes keeping his options open

Or was it the way I phrased that you reacted to? :lol:

Pathetic from Villa. They had no right to demand that Leeds stop playing for what looked like a fairly innocuous tumble in the middle of the pitch, and a handful of their players could have been sent off for their reaction to both goals.