The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest neesy111

I can't believe Huddersfield have been this bad this season. They got 36 points last season with more or less the same squad. They should at the very least be closer to Cardiff.

Football doesn't work on paper though.  They literally carried their form from promotion up, happens a lot.

Players have looked worse to be fair. I used to think Mounie look a decent striker. Billing looked like he was going to be class in midfield. The likes of Mbenza, Pritchard and Diakhaby have been terrible signings

I can't believe Huddersfield have been this bad this season. They got 36 points last season with more or less the same squad. They should at the very least be closer to Cardiff.

Football doesn't work on paper though.  They literally carried their form from promotion up, happens a lot.

I think Wagner made them way too defensive in the 2nd half of last season and its damaged the teams confidence gradually.

Liverpool should be aiming to significantly close the goal difference gap in this match, huge opportunity for them

Don't think there's a realistic situation where the league can decided on goal difference.

Liverpool should be aiming to significantly close the goal difference gap in this match, huge opportunity for them

Don't think there's a realistic situation where the league can decided on goal difference.

City lose tomorrow, win their remaining two games

Liverpool draw with us, win their last game

95 points each

City lose tomorrow, win their remaining two games

Liverpool draw with us, win their last game

95 points each

:yao:

Burnley have beaten 3 of the last 4 champions to have visited Turf Moor and we are one of the inform home teams...

+ Wolves are giant killing left, right and centre this season. Will be seriously impressed if Liverpool managed to win this.