The other games today 2019/20

Greg

so i saw Jan go back on, then 2 mins later he was being helped off fast. what happened?

See above.

ya like i saw the injury, him get treatment, come back on. then i looked away and he was being helped off the pitch. but saw a video that he walked off on his own and then fell apart. I was wondering if he suffered another injury or something when going back on.

so i saw Jan go back on, then 2 mins later he was being helped off fast. what happened?

See above.

ya like i saw the injury, him get treatment, come back on. then i looked away and he was being helped off the pitch. but saw a video that he walked off on his own and then fell apart. I was wondering if he suffered another injury or something when going back on.

He didn't.

Is man, at this level.

Clearly not, the game has completely changed since he came on

I'm not basing my opinion on 10 minutes.

Base it over the full season where he's been one of Spurs' best players then :lol:

Guest neesy111

Is man, at this level.

I wouldn't say completely, spurs were starting to improve.

Guest neesy111

Is man, at this level.

Base it over the full season where he's been one of Spurs' best players then :lol:

Fans player of the year.

Guest Howaythetoon

He’s shit like, in the modern game players in midfield at this level also have to be able to pass, control and have a degree of footballing awareness. What happened to Kluivert’s son btw? Thought he was meant to be one of their top young talents? Hope Ajax win the whole thing, shame they’ll be torn apart in the summer though!

Is man, at this level.

Goals and assists?

Kante must be shite too then, Fernandinho as well

He’s s*** like, in the modern game players in midfield at this level also have to be able to pass, control and have a degree of footballing awareness. What happened to Kluivert’s son btw? Thought he was meant to be one of their top young talents? Hope Ajax win the whole thing, shame they’ll be torn apart in the summer though!

Sold him to Roma last summer

Is man, at this level.

Goals and assists?

Kante must be s**** too then, Fernandinho as well

Everyone knows Kante is being played out of position, Fernandinho is a DM.

Don't try and tell me Sissoko is  :lol: he only ever was at Toulouse.

Guest firetotheworks

Is man, at this level.

Goals and assists?

Regularly watching their matches and using your eyes? Listening to the opinions of Spurs fans?

We regularly got pissed off with people telling us who Pardew was then go right ahead and do the same thing. No one ever learns anything.

Is man, at this level.

Goals and assists?

He's a centre mid. Lots of great central midfielders barely score or assist. Just because we played him out of position doesn't mean he's an attacking player

Is man, at this level.

Goals and assists?

He's a centre mid. Lots of great central midfielders barely score or assist. Just because we played him out of position doesn't mean he's an attacking player

Oh well, opinions and things  O0

I fucking need Ajax in the final.

Will it make up for you ending up with no Durant or Kyrie, just the triumphant return of Carmelo?

:lol: Don't check the ball off my face all the way out here in Football, Quakes.

KD

Kyrie

Zion.

Shit follows a Knicks fan everywhere like a particularly virulent strain of herpes.

:okay: I remember when Warriors were Knicks west. We were shit buddies. How soon they forget.