The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Hope Barca rip the scousers a new one  :megusta:

Took me a while to really appreciate the old Barca - Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, Neymar, but I don't like this new one. Hope Liverpool smash 'em. Sick of La Liga winning everything. Find Spanish football really boring. Passing for no reason. Much prefer the direct Premier League style. Get the ball, where's the striker? Give it to him. Score.

Took me a while to really appreciate the old Barca - Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, Neymar, but I don't like this new one. Hope Liverpool smash 'em. Sick of La Liga winning everything. Find Spanish football really boring. Passing for no reason. Much prefer the direct Premier League style. Get the ball, where's the striker? Give it to him. Score.

Kind of agree. From a footballing perspective I think Liverpool v Ajax would give us the best game. Wouldn't mind seeing Messi win it again though.

Although I don't agree, I kind of take your point to a degree, but it's not passing for no reason. It's passing to create space, pull players out of position, create overloads, and then, when the ball is delivered to the forward players, the chances of scoring are much higher. The Premier League is currently being won, dominated even for a second year running by a manager who does exactly that.

Although I don't agree, I kind of take your point to a degree, but it's not passing for no reason. It's passing to create space, pull players out of position, create overloads, and then, when the ball is delivered to the forward players, the chances of scoring are much higher. The Premier League is currently is currently being won, dominated even for a second year running by a manager who does exactly that.

:thup:

Although I don't agree, I kind of take your point to a degree, but it's not passing for no reason. It's passing to create space, pull players out of position, create overloads, and then, when the ball is delivered to the forward players, the chances of scoring are much higher. The Premier League is currently being won, dominated even for a second year running by a manager who does exactly that.

Agree that Pep has changed the way the PL is played now. It's the best of both worlds now. Passing out the back but with scoring in mind. Teams going 4-3-3 is really exciting.

I like watching La Liga but it can be really tedious at times.

Guest neesy111

You must love Sam allardyce football.

You must love Sam allardyce football.

The Bolton one, yes. In the end he turned into a gimmick. Remember watching West Ham play and every single time they got the ball, they lumped the ball up to Carroll and Nolan in the box. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Ball was cleared. Collins or whoever got it, hoofed it right back into the opposition box. Torturous stuff.

Is Vidal still good? Surprised he's in ahead of Arthur tbh.

I don't think he understands Barca. Watched a game the other day and Barca were doing their Barca thing and they gave the ball to him and he should run with it and they all wanted him to, but he would play their game and pass around. But he couldn't do it well. Took him two or three touches to get the ball under control.

Just looked at his stats. He's played 47 times this season. Incredible. Has two goals but SIX assists. Do we have any German fans here? How did Bayern feel about losing him?

Guest neesy111

Is Vidal still good? Surprised he's in ahead of Arthur tbh.

Makes no sense.

It makes lots of sense Vs Liverpool.

Guest neesy111

I still think Valverde's a coward like. He'll be playing 4 DM's in the away leg. Roberto-Rakitic-Busquets-Vidal midfield 4.

Jesus wept.  He's on for 2 doubles in a row + a CL.  He plays tactics to get the best result