The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Is man, at this level.

Clearly not, the game has completely changed since he came on

I'm not basing my opinion on 10 minutes.

Base it over the full season where he's been one of Spurs' best players then :lol:

Goals and assists?

Regularly watching their matches and using your eyes? Listening to the opinions of Spurs fans?

We regularly got p*ssed off with people telling us who Pardew was then go right ahead and do the same thing. No one ever learns anything.

Wijnaldum is another player who has not scored or had many assists this season, but has been highly praised by Liverpool fans this season.

Guest Howaythetoon

He’s s*** like, in the modern game players in midfield at this level also have to be able to pass, control and have a degree of footballing awareness. What happened to Kluivert’s son btw? Thought he was meant to be one of their top young talents? Hope Ajax win the whole thing, shame they’ll be torn apart in the summer though!

Sold him to Roma last summer

Ah right, have you watched much of them? He looked a good talent, thought he would have stayed at Ajax for a bit longer.

He’s s*** like, in the modern game players in midfield at this level also have to be able to pass, control and have a degree of footballing awareness. What happened to Kluivert’s son btw? Thought he was meant to be one of their top young talents? Hope Ajax win the whole thing, shame they’ll be torn apart in the summer though!

Sold him to Roma last summer

Ah right, have you watched much of them? He looked a good talent, thought he would have stayed at Ajax for a bit longer.

Never seem him play I don't think, not sure he plays much