The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest Howaythetoon

He’s s*** like, in the modern game players in midfield at this level also have to be able to pass, control and have a degree of footballing awareness. What happened to Kluivert’s son btw? Thought he was meant to be one of their top young talents? Hope Ajax win the whole thing, shame they’ll be torn apart in the summer though!

Sold him to Roma last summer

Ah right, have you watched much of them? He looked a good talent, thought he would have stayed at Ajax for a bit longer.

Never seem him play I don't think, not sure he plays much

Dutch players over the past few decades or so don’t exactly tend to have the best of times in Serie A, not since the days of van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard and later Davids, Seedorf et al. Mind he’d probably have ended up in some development squad over in England had he signed for one of the bigger clubs over here.

There is that Sissoko quality.

Not the worst ball according to the commentator, hahaha

It's got proper weird now, all.of a sudden apparently he can do no wrong.

Not really, that was a poor ball, but he's probably been the best Spurs player, and most Spurs fans I talk to think he's been one of there better players this season.

That doesn't change the fact he was an utter bell for us.

Not really, that was a poor ball, but he's probably been the best Spurs player, and most Spurs fans I talk to think he's been one of there better players this season.

;) i'm on half a wind up tbh, in a mischevious mood.

He's running around a lot.  Standard lack of quality we are all familiar with.  The commentator giving too much praise is very funny.

Poch changed the shape, which is what stopped Spurs getting battered.  So far Sissoko has helped Spurs to a famous 1 nil home loss.

He's running around a lot.  Standard lack of quality we are all familiar with.  The commentator giving too much praise is very funny.

Poch changed the shape, which is what stopped Spurs getting battered.  So far Sissoko has helped Spurs to a famous 1 nil home loss.

Won the game for them hasn't he?