The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest Howaythetoon

Spurs still have a decent chance in this tie, depends on how Ajax approach the second leg. Pressure could get to them, either way Spurs have to go for it. This will be a massive missed opportunity they may never get again in a decade. Howay Ajax, sorry Leffe :D

This will mean nothing to most of you but watching the CL at night as opposed to mid-afternoon is completely different and much better experience. Makes the entire game better

Aye. Watching footy in America is pretty drab. Can’t get drunk with mates for games because they’re on so early.  :(

This will mean nothing to most of you but watching the CL at night as opposed to mid-afternoon is completely different and much better experience. Makes the entire game better

Aye. Watching footy in America is pretty drab. Can’t get drunk with mates for games because they’re on so early.  :(

:yao:

Spurs still have a decent chance in this tie, depends on how Ajax approach the second leg. Pressure could get to them, either way Spurs have to go for it. This will be a massive missed opportunity they may never get again in a decade. Howay Ajax, sorry Leffe :D

:lol: No worries!

Honestly, I think I would have taken 0-1 beforehand. No Kane, no Son, Wanyama still working back from injury (and probably never going to be the player he was), Trippier out of form, Llorente up front. Everyone knackered. We’re not in anything like the shape or form we should be for any CL match let alone the semi-final and yet...and yet...

It’s  down to one game. We’ve got players who can pull this off, and we’re still in touch. I think 2-0 would have been game over, but if we can put some pressure on Ajax I genuinely think they may have issues.

:yao:

Watching football at a civilised time is a luxury that almost never happens for me, too. And when time differences are favourable (like, after the clocks change), I get shafted over and over with TV rescheduling - instead of a somewhat okay midnight kickoff, we keep getting pushed back to 2.30am starts :huff:

:lol: No worries!

Honestly, I think I would have taken 0-1 beforehand. No Kane, no Son, Wanyama still working back from injury (and probably never going to be the player he was), Trippier out of form, Llorente up front. Everyone knackered. We’re not in anything like the shape or form we should be for any CL match let alone the semi-final and yet...and yet...

It’s  down to one game. We’ve got players who can pull this off, and we’re still in touch. I think 2-0 would have been game over, but if we can put some pressure on Ajax I genuinely think they may have issues.

Yeah, I agree you're still in with a recognisable chance. You didn't play that well, but the confidence seemed to go from Ajax's passing game in the second half. Son gets goals, and if you can start from where you left off, you might just do it.

There's another video where it looks like it's the same old man pushing another tourist into the fountain. The man looks to be above 50 years old ffs. How can he enjoy doing that?

There's another video where it looks like it's the same old man pushing another tourist into the fountain. The man looks to be above 50 years old ffs. How can he enjoy doing that?

All foreigners are fair game to be got at and mocked for their crimes of not being English if you’re a true English twat.