The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Maddison pretty much fit in straight away at Leicester and I think Grealish is a comparable talent.

I do think Grealish might be a better player though. Seems to have more patience and composure in his decision making.

Maddison pretty much fit in straight away at Leicester and I think Grealish is a comparable talent.

I do think Grealish might be a better player though. Seems to have more patience and composure in his decision making.

Morrison, Brooks...he seems in that bracket.

Gayle has done absolutely nothing wrong there.

Anywhere else in the pitch and it's a late challenge and probable booking. Thought the commentators were harsh, mind, he's every right to go for it.

Gayle off. Serves them right for his shithousery with the time wasting earlier.

Yup. Don't think this was a yellow at all, but the stupidity beforehand has cost him. Just so idiotic, and after being warned about it too.

Anywhere else in the pitch and it's a late challenge and probable booking. Thought the commentators were harsh, mind, he's every right to go for it.

Agree, but it's the same with most 50-50s anywhere on the pitch. If you don't get the ball it's a foul and more often than not, a yellow.

Gayle off. Serves them right for his shithousery with the time wasting earlier.

Yup. Don't think this was a yellow at all, but the stupidity beforehand has cost him. Just so idiotic, and after being warned about it too.

Nah, definitely a yellow man.

Apart from fouling the keeper? :lol:

I mean he has to go for that, and he doesn't follow through fully. You can see he pulls his legs back, but the momentum from sliding means he does make some contact which is inevitable.

Apart from fouling the keeper? :lol:

I mean he has to go for that, and he doesn't follow through fully. You can see he pulls his legs back, but the momentum from sliding means he does make some contact which is inevitable.

Risk you take though innit.